Jay Leno is a Douchebag, but Sikhs Are Overreacting

There are 10 comments on the International Business Times story from Jan 23, 2012, titled Jay Leno is a Douchebag, but Sikhs Are Overreacting. In it, International Business Times reports that:

In a convoluted and very unfunny routine, Leno showed a picture of the temple and said that it was Mitt Romney's summer vacation home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at International Business Times.

sikh solja

Calgary, Canada

#1 Jan 24, 2012
just like hindoos were overreacting to tha shiva burger king ad right?
poultry connoiseur

Virginia Beach, VA

#2 Jan 24, 2012
sikh solja wrote:
just like hindoos were overreacting to tha shiva burger king ad right?
What is the difference between a turban and the dot on a forehead?
naveen kumar

United States

#3 Jan 25, 2012
it was not even a joke. I dont know why we indians keep reacting to even a petite issues. We are not aliens, 2 expect that rest of the world should not comment on us. Atleast V should be happy that jay leno showed it as wealthy vacation spot, imagine what would happen if he has showed mumbai slums or mayawati's statue.....
Poultry Connoisseur

Cleveland, OH

#4 Jan 25, 2012
naveen kumar wrote:
it was not even a joke. I dont know why we indians keep reacting to even a petite issues. We are not aliens, 2 expect that rest of the world should not comment on us. Atleast V should be happy that jay leno showed it as wealthy vacation spot, imagine what would happen if he has showed mumbai slums or mayawati's statue.....
Yeah great commentary genius, now what is the difference between the turban and the dot?
nigerian guy

UK

#5 Jan 26, 2012
Poultry Connoisseur wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah great commentary genius, now what is the difference between the turban and the dot?
My girlfriends husband says he has bad breadth, I said maybe his turban needs a wash. She said, "like the rest of him"

“Avinaashi”

Since: Dec 10

Land of Eden

#6 Jan 26, 2012
jay leno and the rest of america is racist. if you think racism is fine then you are being a sorry slave to western world.
Poultry Connoisseur

United States

#7 Jan 26, 2012
I
nigerian guy wrote:
<quoted text>
My girlfriends husband says he has bad breadth, I said maybe his turban needs a wash. She said, "like the rest of him"
Lol, good one coming from a Nigerian.
Singh

Berkeley, CA

#9 Feb 17, 2012
kaljug (dark age) is here things are gonna get more worse. to Jay leno said it tomorrow sikh priest them selves will say it.. there will be no muslim no hindu no christian no sikh no other religious community left.. then God itself will come to earth and plant the seed of religion again. hopefully only one religion.
kalyug will end in 5000 more years.
Singh 2

Indore, India

#10 Aug 26, 2012
Wow..Do you people even read some scientific literature?..There is no freaking God.Anything which comes close to a God Is a Dog.Most humble animal ever.Speaking of animals,humans are one of five great apes originating in Africa 2 million years ago.We all left Africa and physically changed when we distributed to different environments.Television,capita lism,culture,religion and everything else played a part in what you think and do.You are getting more like sheep and your shepherds are getting rich and every difference you are so proud of exists to keep you morons in check,to keep you morons fighting.Why did those Sikhs left India to live in the USA in the first place?..Punjab is rich in food and water but they would rather die in a racist scumland called the USA.
Why was that soldier angry?..because America is breeding angry soldiers to control the world..Go wave your stars and stripes proudly..be proud you kill your own and someone else's.
hello

UK

#11 Aug 26, 2012
what is this nonsense ?. Jay Leno is not a douche bag, the fools who are upset/protesting against him are !!

Only fools will protest when some one make a silly joke,!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Tonight Show with Jay Leno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News VIDEO: Mitt Romney 'Reflects'; Talks 2016 Elect... Mar '15 Le Duped 1
News 105-year-old Melbourne woman may be heading to ... (Sep '06) Oct '14 1979jnap 5
News Jay Leno bringing Late Night to the Keith Albee... (Oct '14) Oct '14 jim westerfield 3
News Is Jimmy Fallon sitting pretty? (Jan '10) Aug '14 Silly times 10
News Jay Leno to win nation's top humor prize in DC (Jun '14) Jun '14 Old Sam 1
News Jimmy Kimmel's ratings rise as Jimmy Fallon's slip (Mar '14) Jun '14 Funny 2
News Steven Curtis Chapman: 'Kids from Paducah, Kent... (Mar '14) Mar '14 love 2
More from around the web