Obama on Leno: Don't Overreact to Ter...

Obama on Leno: Don't Overreact to Terror Threat

There are 26 comments on the NBC New York story from Aug 6, 2013, titled Obama on Leno: Don't Overreact to Terror Threat. In it, NBC New York reports that:

President Barack Obama made his fourth appearance as president on "The Tonight Show" with Jay Leno on Tuesday, and he gave a more serious than usual interview spanning Trayvon Martin, gay rights in Russia and lunch with Hillary Clinton.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC New York.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Electra41

Knoxville, TN

#1 Aug 7, 2013
Obama is a doofus.
Reject Those Voices

Baldwin Park, CA

#2 Aug 7, 2013
People assume Nazis were right wing conservatives. The media bashes Libertarians every day with this kind of stuff.

Not true, the Nazi party -National Socialist German Workers' Party- were radical leftist socialists engaging in eugenics like the corrupt criminals we have running the foreign banker owned federal government today.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_Party

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/eugeni...

They believed anyone that was not genetic perfection should be terminated. If you were old, had medical problems, or were a little slow at childhood you were not fit to live or get any medical help when needed. And yes,they had end of life death pannels for elderly and many others.

That sounds like Obamacare to me.

Ask Canadians or Brits how they like their radical socialist health care. That's why they often came to the US for medical treatments.

States need to opt out. Looking now how broad it is, Obamacare was a covert dismantling and re-write of our constitution.

It opens the door to pure tyranny.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

“RAINBOW POWER!”

Since: Oct 08

I Am What I Am.

#4 Aug 7, 2013
Reject Those Voices wrote:
Obamacare was a covert dismantling and re-write of our constitution.
It opens the door to pure tyranny.
Can you say "Hyperbole," boys and girls. I knew you could. Now, can you say "Paranoid?"

Seriously though, you obviously hate Obamacare, yet you offer no alternative. You speak of "death panels," but say nothing of the tens of thousands of Americans who die every year because they can't afford healthcare. The Republicans promote a survival-of-the-fittest system and care nothing for the old, sick, and poor, yet you accuse the Democrats of being like Nazis.
Electra41

Knoxville, TN

#6 Aug 7, 2013
Anthony Weiner wrote:
I will work tirelessly to get you a 10% discount on vaseline
vote for me
That will save him a fortune !

Since: Apr 08

Cleveland, OH

#7 Aug 7, 2013
Reject Those Voices wrote:
People assume Nazis were right wing conservatives. The media bashes Libertarians every day with this kind of stuff.
Not true, the Nazi party -National Socialist German Workers' Party- were radical leftist socialists engaging in eugenics like the corrupt criminals we have running the foreign banker owned federal government today.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_Party
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/eugeni...
They believed anyone that was not genetic perfection should be terminated. If you were old, had medical problems, or were a little slow at childhood you were not fit to live or get any medical help when needed. And yes,they had end of life death pannels for elderly and many others.
That sounds like Obamacare to me.
Ask Canadians or Brits how they like their radical socialist health care. That's why they often came to the US for medical treatments.
States need to opt out. Looking now how broad it is, Obamacare was a covert dismantling and re-write of our constitution.
It opens the door to pure tyranny.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
You know, people might take you more seriously if you didn't lie so egregiously.

The link you give to the Wikipedia entry on the Nazi party says pretty clearly that it was a right-wing movement formed originally to fight against communism (which is always described as "left"). The article even points out that the Nazi party, as a right-wing party, chose to appropriate the label "socialist" even though it was a reaction to communism.

Then there's your rant against universal healthcare. You obviously never bothered to actually check with any Canadians before you spouted off about what you think we Canucks feel about our national healthcare. Let me school you on the topic: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_care_in_...

Check out the section "Public Opinion" and "Canadians visiting the US to receive health care". Your claims are pretty much blown clear out of the water. The vast majority of Canadian love our national health care. And it's only a tiny percentage of Canadians who get any health care in the USA -- only 0.5%-- and only a quarter of those actually went to the USA for the purpose of getting health care. Most of those who got health care in the USA just happened to be there (for work, or when on vacation) when they needed medical attention.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#9 Aug 7, 2013
Reject Those Voices wrote:
Since somebody already took you to task for how little you know about the Nazis, I'll just stick to pointing out how very little you actually learned about eugenics. It wasn't an idea that the Germans came up with, it actually originated with an Englishman Francis Galton, at the end of the 19th Century as a way of applying his cousin's theory of evolution. Social Darwinism, enforced by law, first actually gained popularity right here in America. In this country it was a very Christian themed science that resulted in laws concerning "racial purity", "fornication", "crimes against nature" (the new sodomy), forced commitments, forced sterilizations, pretty much the whole package. We had states that enacted everything except policies for mass extermination, years before Adolf attended his first Nazi get together. The biggest proponents of this legalized Social Darwinism aided human evolution, the folk that thought Darwin himself was going to hell for even proposing evolution, really good Christians.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#10 Aug 7, 2013
Electra41 wrote:
Obama is a doofus.
And you are a filthy LITTLE cowardly liar.

Since: Apr 08

Cleveland, OH

#13 Aug 7, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Since somebody already took you to task for how little you know about the Nazis, I'll just stick to pointing out how very little you actually learned about eugenics. It wasn't an idea that the Germans came up with, it actually originated with an Englishman Francis Galton, at the end of the 19th Century as a way of applying his cousin's theory of evolution. Social Darwinism, enforced by law, first actually gained popularity right here in America. In this country it was a very Christian themed science that resulted in laws concerning "racial purity", "fornication", "crimes against nature" (the new sodomy), forced commitments, forced sterilizations, pretty much the whole package. We had states that enacted everything except policies for mass extermination, years before Adolf attended his first Nazi get together. The biggest proponents of this legalized Social Darwinism aided human evolution, the folk that thought Darwin himself was going to hell for even proposing evolution, really good Christians.
There's an interesting article about how eugenics in the USA influenced Hitler and the Nazis at http://hnn.us/articles/1796.html

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#14 Aug 7, 2013
Reject Those Voices wrote:
People assume Nazis were right wing conservatives. The media bashes Libertarians every day with this kind of stuff.
Not true, the Nazi party -National Socialist German Workers' Party- were radical leftist socialists engaging in eugenics like the corrupt criminals we have running the foreign banker owned federal government today.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_Party
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/eugeni...
They believed anyone that was not genetic perfection should be terminated. If you were old, had medical problems, or were a little slow at childhood you were not fit to live or get any medical help when needed. And yes,they had end of life death pannels for elderly and many others.
That sounds like Obamacare to me.
Ask Canadians or Brits how they like their radical socialist health care. That's why they often came to the US for medical treatments.
States need to opt out. Looking now how broad it is, Obamacare was a covert dismantling and re-write of our constitution.
It opens the door to pure tyranny.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Are there any Starbucks on the moon?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#15 Aug 7, 2013
The AssTroll Stopper wrote:
<quoted text>
How long have you been a filthy disgusting Queer?
How long have you worn a "vacancy" sign on your forehead?
Cordwainer Trout

Leitchfield, KY

#16 Aug 7, 2013
“The odds of dying in a terrorist attack are a lot lower than they are of dying in a car accident, unfortunately,” Obama said (on Leno.)

Freudian slip?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#19 Aug 7, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
“The odds of dying in a terrorist attack are a lot lower than they are of dying in a car accident, unfortunately,” Obama said (on Leno.)
Freudian slip?
No, a Jungian waistcoat.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#20 Aug 7, 2013
Love the comment about Hillary moving into the White House:

She's been there," Obama said of the former first lady. "She doesn't have to measure them."
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#21 Aug 7, 2013
The AssTroll Stopper wrote:
Come out of the closet dear friend and/or stop fantasizing!

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#22 Aug 7, 2013
The AssTroll Stopper wrote:
Queers are born liars. Just saying.
Nope, all I see are Gays who constantly sign in under ONE name, and not dozens, and not one gay signs in from 20 false homelands, like some of the little liars on here do. You must see them all the time, lying themselves blue in the face. At least you SORT of keep one name.

And don't come boo hooing about how you are forced to change your name to not be banished, blah blah blah. I note not ONE of your posts being taken down lately. Those other beasts, I think they just lie because they enjoy it. The only ones I ever report are the ones that actually threaten bodily harm or death threats. The rest, not worth the trouble.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#23 Aug 7, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
“The odds of dying in a terrorist attack are a lot lower than they are of dying in a car accident, unfortunately,” Obama said (on Leno.)
Freudian slip?
No, Jungian waistcoat.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#24 Aug 7, 2013
Obama needs a NewRedHerring ISSUE, don't notice but 'K-street' does not like video streaming on the internet.
The technology is changing, but the 'old money', the campaign money is in a brick and mortar campaign contribution model. This is the loyalty of those who dominate the political ELITE.
http://rt.com/usa/sopa-commerce-streaming-ill...
Deductive

United States

#25 Aug 7, 2013
Obama certainly doesn't seem to be worried about the terror threat while he is kickin it on his west coast vacation to be on late night talk shows at taxpayer expense. He wants to be a celebrity not a president - the guy is simply not up to the task. Carter loves him - he makes the Carter administration look masterful in comparison.
Electra41

Knoxville, TN

#26 Aug 7, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
“The odds of dying in a terrorist attack are a lot lower than they are of dying in a car accident, unfortunately,” Obama said (on Leno.)
Freudian slip?
.

The odds of dying in a terrorist attack are also a lot lower than they are of dying from AIDS, at least for those who are gay.
lolol

Rio Rancho, NM

#27 Aug 7, 2013
remember in 62-63 when President Kennedy went on late night comedy shows to tell the US citizens about the cuban missile crisis ? oh wait, he made an oval office statement. Our esteemed CIC (comedian in chief) goes on NBC (national barak channel) to let the entire US population in on the al queda threat. What's wrong with that picture ? He shoulda gone on BET and gotten higher ratings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Tonight Show with Jay Leno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Restraining Order To Stay At Least 150 Yards Fr... (Jul '06) Jan '18 brooke 3
News Hollywood writers, producers reach deal; strike... (May '17) Nov '17 Christie Taylor 2
News TMZ: Leno's Going Back To Late Night, Conan May... (Jan '10) Jul '17 Operator NumberTwo 61
jay leno episode clip (Jul '17) Jul '17 looking 1
News 'Obama Out': President ending reign as pop cult... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Goose 4
News Trump definitely turns 70 on Tuesday (Jun '16) Jun '16 Funny That 1
News Minnesota eagle, a symbol for wounded vets, die... (May '16) May '16 Old Sam 1
More from around the web