Jay Leno Takes 50% Pay Cut

Jay Leno Takes 50% Pay Cut

There are 3 comments on the TheDenverChannel story from Sep 8, 2012, titled Jay Leno Takes 50% Pay Cut. In it, TheDenverChannel reports that:

Jay Leno took one for the team, in the form of a $15 million pay cut, to protect the staff of NBC's "The Tonight Show" from further cuts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheDenverChannel.

see the light

El Paso, TX

#1 Sep 8, 2012
Jay Leno has set an example, Obama should do that for the American people. He's to darn selfish and only thinks about his family and the many vacations.
excartpuller

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Sep 8, 2012
Gimme 1 million cash and I would have an ego and a mind to feel as rich as anyone in the world. LOL!~
Sheik Yerbouti

Warrington, PA

#4 Sep 10, 2012
What kind of pay cut did the ceo of nbc take? nbc has been going to hell for years with its fare of 'reality' shows catering to the dumbest in our society. american idol is a prime example!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Tonight Show with Jay Leno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News #TBT: White House Hopefuls Be Jammin' Jun '15 Dont Strip My Mind 1
News David Letterman's 33-year journey from cult her... May '15 Neville Thompson 7
News Comedian Michael Palascak to Perform at SalusCa... May '15 LEO 477 1
News Lane Bryant controversy: This model 'loves bein... (Apr '10) May '15 SillyGirl503 10
News VIDEO: Mitt Romney 'Reflects'; Talks 2016 Elect... Mar '15 Le Duped 1
News 105-year-old Melbourne woman may be heading to ... (Sep '06) Oct '14 1979jnap 5
News Jay Leno bringing Late Night to the Keith Albee... (Oct '14) Oct '14 jim westerfield 3
More from around the web