Conan O'Brien returns to late-night TV with ease

Full story: LA Daily News

Conan O'Brien relaunched his TV career on Monday night with a stylishly back-to-basics hour that radiated hard-won lessons from his brief stay hosting "The Tonight Show." With his new TBS show titled simply "Conan," O'Brien seemed appealingly stoked yet comfortable in his new home at 11 p.m. ET and on basic cable, originating from a sleek, cozy set ...
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Nov 9, 2010
Alcalde Villar

Woodland Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2010

Welcome to El Lay amigo!! But why did you mess with Jorge Lopez?? Eh juero?? Sr. Rojo, we like our hosts as they were, and need him back. I am dormir by 10pm so I can barely watch re-runs of Cops or Univision chica searches.....and Conan, pay all the local taxes!!
hmmmm

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2010

George Lopez was the one who called and tried to convince Conan to move to TBS and take the 11pm slot. Conan is a descent man and would never do a Jay Leno on anyone.

“Fick?”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2010

Let's go COCO!!! I hope he wipes the floor with that tired old rag Leno. And don't even mention that bore Letterman. Back in 85 thru 86 Letterman was the funniest dang thing on TV, now he's just an old tired rag like Leno. I think the target demographic will show that crappy NBC. I haven't watched that junk network since they fired Conan.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••