'Tonight' quite a night for Brad Pais...

'Tonight' quite a night for Brad Paisley when Jay Leno returned

There are 2 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Oct 5, 2010, titled 'Tonight' quite a night for Brad Paisley when Jay Leno returned. In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

Brad Paisley had a unique view of Jay Leno 's first night back on "The Tonight Show." The country star was the first musical guest when Leno returned to NBC's late-night lineup in March, and he tells Zap2it "it was a thrill" to have that slot.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

leprechauns this way

Toronto, Canada

#1 Oct 18, 2010
Vlassic88

Bratislava, Slovakia

#2 Nov 5, 2010
I am big fan of the show, but sometimes actors disapointing in their private life.
All the best,
V. http://ylodfixrepair.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Tonight Show with Jay Leno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News #TBT: White House Hopefuls Be Jammin' Jun '15 Dont Strip My Mind 1
News David Letterman's 33-year journey from cult her... May '15 Neville Thompson 7
News Comedian Michael Palascak to Perform at SalusCa... May '15 LEO 477 1
News Lane Bryant controversy: This model 'loves bein... (Apr '10) May '15 SillyGirl503 10
News VIDEO: Mitt Romney 'Reflects'; Talks 2016 Elect... Mar '15 Le Duped 1
News 105-year-old Melbourne woman may be heading to ... (Sep '06) Oct '14 1979jnap 5
News Jay Leno bringing Late Night to the Keith Albee... (Oct '14) Oct '14 jim westerfield 3
More from around the web