Conan comeback: Talk show host needs ...

Conan comeback: Talk show host needs to take some chances in order to survive

There are 7 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Nov 6, 2010, titled Conan comeback: Talk show host needs to take some chances in order to survive. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

For any Team Conan members still out for vengeance, the next few months are going to be disappointing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Wowser

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Nov 7, 2010
Look weird, act weirder.
A tired schtick, at best.
IRISH

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Nov 7, 2010
who cares ?
banjo

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Nov 7, 2010
I LOVE Conan! I can't wait to see his new show and I know I'm not alone in this.

“Here I come to save the Day!”

Since: Jan 09

Gothem city

#4 Nov 7, 2010
Talented guy but too COOKY ..... grow up, have fun make people laugh. But for crying out loud grow the hell up a little.
steve baker

Springfield, MO

#5 Nov 7, 2010
Conan will always be just another late night also ran.(remember all the big hype for Alan THicke and so many other wannabe hosts?)

Lots of ballyhoo turns out to be just blarney.
Joe Fertzin

Brooksville, FL

#6 Nov 7, 2010
Many people don't realize that Conan O'Brien worked very hard after high school classes at a laundry shaking farts out of bedsheets to earn spending money.
nancy

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Nov 7, 2010
Joe Fertzin wrote:
Many people don't realize that Conan O'Brien worked very hard after high school classes at a laundry shaking farts out of bedsheets to earn spending money.
your as unfunny as conan is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Tonight Show with Jay Leno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump definitely turns 70 on Tuesday Jun '16 Funny That 1
News Minnesota eagle, a symbol for wounded vets, die... May '16 Old Sam 1
News 2Cellos are back in a bigger Mesa venue Apr '16 Rome 1
When will the National Enquirer and TMZ expose ... (Aug '15) Aug '15 JRworld15 1
News #TBT: White House Hopefuls Be Jammin' (Jun '15) Jun '15 Dont Strip My Mind 1
News David Letterman's 33-year journey from cult her... (May '15) May '15 Neville Thompson 7
News Comedian Michael Palascak to Perform at SalusCa... (May '15) May '15 LEO 477 1
More from around the web