Bozeman Restaurant Sues Over 'Carcass...

Bozeman Restaurant Sues Over 'Carcass Removal' Listing

There are 1 comment on the Flathead Beacon story from Sep 9, 2011, titled Bozeman Restaurant Sues Over 'Carcass Removal' Listing. In it, Flathead Beacon reports that:

A Montana restaurant listed in the phone book under "Animal Carcass Removal" became the butt of a Jay Leno joke earlier this year, but it's no laughing matter to the owner now suing the publishing company over the business he's lost.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Flathead Beacon.

Bozeman Man

Billings, MT

#1 Sep 11, 2011
There is no such thing as bad publicity.

The real reason for the loss may be due to the quality, taste and temperature of the food served in the restaurants. The bozeman location has looked dirty and has been sticky the last 5 times I have been there. The food almost always comes out cold. I finally have given up, apparently along with several other Bozemites.

Any port in a storm when it comes to lawsuits. Better hope the judge has not dined at the restaurant recently.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Tonight Show with Jay Leno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When will the National Enquirer and TMZ expose ... Aug '15 JRworld15 1
News #TBT: White House Hopefuls Be Jammin' Jun '15 Dont Strip My Mind 1
News David Letterman's 33-year journey from cult her... May '15 Neville Thompson 7
News Comedian Michael Palascak to Perform at SalusCa... May '15 LEO 477 1
News Lane Bryant controversy: This model 'loves bein... (Apr '10) May '15 SillyGirl503 10
News VIDEO: Mitt Romney 'Reflects'; Talks 2016 Elect... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Le Duped 1
News 105-year-old Melbourne woman may be heading to ... (Sep '06) Oct '14 1979jnap 5
More from around the web