Biting, but in a nice way

Biting, but in a nice way

There are 2 comments on the Las Vegas Sun story from Sep 25, 2008, titled Biting, but in a nice way. In it, Las Vegas Sun reports that:

Thu, Sep 25, 2008 If You Go Who: Chelsea Handler When: 8 p.m. Oct. 4 Tickets: $55 and $65; 942-7777 Sun Event Calendar Chelsea Handler at the Pearl Beyond the Sun Chelsea Handler Rising star Chelsea Handler ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Vegas Sun.

lisa

Zanesville, OH

#1 Mar 6, 2009
i what you to sit on my face and make me lick you
jim

Lidcombe, Australia

#3 Jan 11, 2011
lisa wrote:
i what you to sit on my face and make me lick you
I would lick it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Tonight Show with Jay Leno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Restraining Order To Stay At Least 150 Yards Fr... (Jul '06) Jan '18 brooke 3
News Hollywood writers, producers reach deal; strike... (May '17) Nov '17 Christie Taylor 2
News TMZ: Leno's Going Back To Late Night, Conan May... (Jan '10) Jul '17 Operator NumberTwo 61
jay leno episode clip (Jul '17) Jul '17 looking 1
News 'Obama Out': President ending reign as pop cult... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Goose 4
News Trump definitely turns 70 on Tuesday (Jun '16) Jun '16 Funny That 1
News Minnesota eagle, a symbol for wounded vets, die... (May '16) May '16 Old Sam 1
More from around the web