I (mitchel musso)need a girlfriend
First Prev
of 234
Next Last
Mitchel Musso

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Dec 26, 2006
Hey ladies well im single and well need a girl freind so who wants to be it? And i need one fast for the show because youll air on there as Miley's cousin and i have like a big crush on you and kiss you at the end and well then youll be on the rest of the year as my girl friend and my manager offered my girlfreind to be on there so who wants to be it?
kathy

Westland, MI

#2 Dec 26, 2006
Mitchel Musso wrote:
Hey ladies well im single and well need a girl freind so who wants to be it? And i need one fast for the show because youll air on there as Miley's cousin and i have like a big crush on you and kiss you at the end and well then youll be on the rest of the year as my girl friend and my manager offered my girlfreind to be on there so who wants to be it?
get a life
Mitchel Musso

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Dec 26, 2006
No really i really do because if i dont then ill be stuck with a side actress whitch i dont want to...
Mitchel Musso

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Dec 26, 2006
Oh shout!!!! i really thought this would be easier but it isnt :#
Kyndra

Anaheim, CA

#5 Dec 26, 2006
I Would Be It If You Where Really Mitchel
kathy

Westland, MI

#6 Dec 26, 2006
Mitchel Musso wrote:
Oh shout!!!! i really thought this would be easier but it isnt :#
because u are not mitchel ok
bre

Roseville, CA

#7 Dec 27, 2006
He`s not Mitchel he`s probally fake well get a life dude
Mitchel Musso

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Dec 27, 2006
LAdies how can i prove to you that it is me .....
i can tell you any thing just not to personal stuff...
Mitchel Musso

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Dec 27, 2006
(i have to hange my name what should i change it to)?????
David

Saltillo, Mexico

#10 Dec 27, 2006
hey you have a e-mail?
Mitchel Musso

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Dec 27, 2006
a but i cant tell you it ....
bre

Roseville, CA

#12 Dec 27, 2006
Mitchel Musso wrote:
LAdies how can i prove to you that it is me .....
i can tell you any thing just not to personal stuff...


ok give us proof
Ashlyn

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Dec 27, 2006
hey bre thanks for helpung me through this rough time you know tyler :(.......
Mitchel Musso

Australia

#14 Dec 27, 2006
Hey Ladies trust me I am the real Mitchel Musso I know their are fakes but I'm not one of them please believe me.
Mitchel Musso

Australia

#15 Dec 27, 2006
Hey Ladies I am not a fake if you think I am thats ur problem but I'm not so please talk to me like I'm not a fake.
bre

Roseville, CA

#17 Dec 27, 2006
Ashlyn wrote:
hey bre thanks for helpung me through this rough time you know tyler :(.......
Oh of course your welcome any time i know what your going through my uncle just died from cancer want to be friends Ashlyn
bre

Roseville, CA

#16 Dec 27, 2006
Mitchel Musso wrote:
Hey Ladies I am not a fake if you think I am thats ur problem but I'm not so please talk to me like I'm not a fake.
ok your real then where do you live?
starwberry

Kihei, HI

#18 Dec 30, 2006
Mitchel Musso wrote:
Hey Ladies I am not a fake if you think I am thats ur problem but I'm not so please talk to me like I'm not a fake.
what movie did u play in
number 1 fann

Eau Claire, WI

#19 Dec 31, 2006
starwberry wrote:
<quoted text>
what movie did u play in
I WANT TO I BELIEVE UUUUUUUUUU
mitchels mine

United States

#20 Jan 2, 2007
i believe u, but just to be sure...what movie were you in in 2003, and what did you say in the Girls Life mag that u wanted in a gf???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 234
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Suite Life of Zack and Cody Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chat Room For Girls Only!!! (Apr '07) Jan '18 A person 4,059
how old is the cast of high school musical really (Jul '06) Jan '18 A person 134
who wants cole sprouse's phone number (Apr '06) Dec '17 Sarahboo 7,317
White Girls Have Flat Chests and Flat Butts!!!!!! (Jul '07) Aug '17 LMS 84
Who likes Hannah Montana? (Jan '08) Jul '17 Shannon_420 8
Help my crush hates me (I'm 13) (Jan '12) Feb '17 Anonymouscat6665 72
zack & cody fan chat (Sep '08) Jan '17 Nleonida 775
More from around the web