How do i get my crush to like me!!!!!...
First Prev
of 166
Next Last
kiara

Bettendorf, IA

#3471 Dec 22, 2012
I'm in the same spot as samantha I think he likes me but I'm not sure if I make the first move I could end up looking stupid.what do I do
Desperate for answers,kiara
Anonymous

Las Vegas, NV

#3472 Dec 29, 2012
i guest u should tell him that you like him to and that u want to go out with him
FireFlower

United States

#3473 Jan 3, 2013
I need help!!!!
I like this guy and both of us are in 6th grade and he keeps glancing at me during class and even when the teacher is teaching.
But when my friend asked him out for me he said straight up NO!!!
But yet he keeps looking at me and i try to smile but im so shy!!!
On day he said to me why i dont talk to him anymore and i said because...
And from then on i start talking to him.
But i need advice
Help me and thx!!!!!
Lol

Dunbar, WV

#3477 Jan 18, 2013
I have the same problem just tell your best friend to ask him out for you and if he says no it's not awkward because u weren't there
FireFlower

United States

#3478 Jan 18, 2013
Thx LOL
Thx everyone!!!
Bye
Tricia

Philippines

#3479 Feb 11, 2013
I have a crush on a boy....I know he's not so cool, he's not smart but I like him so much that my day won't be complete if I didn't see him. Some other people had a crush on him too. Others started to tease us as if we had a crush on each other but he wasn't my crush yet that time. As time passes by, I started to like him and even have a crush on him. So, help please???
zanna sian akpan

South Africa

#3480 Mar 15, 2013
I knw hw u fee that happend to me 4 times and kides just won't let it go first in grd 2 than grd 3 than grd 4 and now grd 5 not cool now I have a crush on this guy named malik he knows that I like him but he steal talks to me he doesn't yeal at me like those athor guys did he's always making me lough and he's the type of guy that says he has a girl even if he does not I like him for not acting like a gurk wit me or anyone
zanna sian akpan

South Africa

#3481 Mar 15, 2013
I know what u mean u can even look at my thing qoutum qout thing
zanna sian akpan

South Africa

#3482 Mar 15, 2013
Totaly get u I have a crush on the same type of guy even if the guy is not cool or what so ever he just rocks my world I can't even speak that much when around him becouse I mostly talk about him please help wit this problam my causen thnx that's crazy I even said I going to kiss him on the last day I see him and that is in grade seven can u see how far I'm going because of that little crush my friends say we are ment for each other do u thinck they are just saying that because of all the love tests and quises I took about me and him bieng together
zanna sian akpan

South Africa

#3483 Mar 15, 2013
I WISH U COULD HELP ME I AM GOING TO CRAZY ABOUT HIM

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Are u sure its u that needs help or is it me I hope someone respondes this message :( wit out it

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3484 Mar 15, 2013
Im back ....Anup Returns :)
Merm

Calgary, Canada

#3485 Apr 25, 2013
I have a crush on a cute dude and I told him I like him but I kinda messed up and I don't know what to do and iv liked fin for 5 months and I just can't let go :/
stupidgirl

Australia

#3486 May 5, 2013
I'm bob12 and havethesame exact problem
Rachel

Waipahu, HI

#3487 May 13, 2013
Krazy wrote:
okay whats this boys name? and how long have you liked him?
His namee is Nicholas. And i habe liked him since the beggining of the school year.
FireFlower

Las Vegas, NV

#3488 May 31, 2013
Im back b*tches and plus get a life!!!! Your crush will never luv u back so get off this shitty page and get a life!!!! No one will luv u!!! I would
babyjoker001

Las Vegas, NV

#3489 May 31, 2013
I like tis grl in 7th grde bt shes all bsy wth her work hlp me plz thnx!!!!!!!!
babyjoker001

Las Vegas, NV

#3490 May 31, 2013
lokk if u rlly lke him fight for him mayb he notic u js win his heart bfore some1 els does
xfinityfun12

Arlington, TX

#3491 Sep 12, 2014
listen samantha my name is rose and i have a crush to like other girls but your only 11 you need to experience real life before you decide your in the love. Im 13 years old and go to jr. high i thought i loved a boy to but im not sure now and i know our ages are not that diffrent butat least im in my TEENS. look i know that feeling with butterflies in your stomach and you feel all warmy touchy feeling around him but you need to live first. OK dont throw your life away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 166
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Suite Life of Zack and Cody Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help my crush hates me (I'm 13) (Jan '12) Feb '17 Anonymouscat6665 72
zack & cody fan chat (Sep '08) Jan '17 Nleonida 775
ttfn (Mar '08) Jan '17 CatCrazy2 6
Poll how to make a emo happy (Nov '08) Jan '17 CatCrazy2 33
kenny wagers (May '09) Dec '16 Kendra 3
News 'High School Musical' Star Ashley Tisdale Adds ... (Sep '06) Dec '16 lela 2,848
What is Emma Watsons email address (Jul '07) Oct '16 veramelnik 184
More from around the web