Amanda

Keansburg, NJ

#3441 Oct 13, 2012
I like this one boy since second grade. How do I know if he likes me back. And we are both 10! Help me!!!!
Amanda

Keansburg, NJ

#3442 Oct 13, 2012
I'm 10 and I liked this one guy since second grade. I don't even know if he likes me back. HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!
loney

United States

#3443 Oct 17, 2012
theres a boy i like but i don't know what to do please help

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3444 Oct 17, 2012
Anup is Back
Girly

Mclean, VA

#3445 Oct 22, 2012
I'm ten and I like a guy I don't know if he likes me and how do I let him know that I like him with out his best friends knowing?
Joelmaddenrox

Australia

#3448 Nov 10, 2012
I had a crush and my best friend acted like she absolutely hates him but one day about 4 days ago she asked my to go to the park with her... My crush was there and we then just got together, we kissed and then my best friend saw and then she ran to us and hit me in the face.. I hate hitting back so my crush told her to leave before matters go worse... We went home and mind you I am only 13 and she's 12 and she followed us all the way. She told me if I don't brake up with him then she will steal him from me. So then today she told him all this stuff about how much she likes him and she was wearing a very short skirt and a half way top with a half way black denim jacket! Then he said wow she look great and then then we all spilt up and never spoke of eachother but I need to know how to get her back tomorrow pls tell as soon as possible- asap!!!!!!!!!!
thecat

Tuckerton, NJ

#3450 Nov 26, 2012
Anyone have advice for a 13 year old who has a crush on this boy but he is some what friends with her but not to close and the girl realy likes this boy but kinda has low self asstem how do I find out if he likes me (doubt it)?
Kylie

Halifax, Canada

#3452 Nov 29, 2012
Joelmaddenrox wrote:
I had a crush and my best friend acted like she absolutely hates him but one day about 4 days ago she asked my to go to the park with her... My crush was there and we then just got together, we kissed and then my best friend saw and then she ran to us and hit me in the face.. I hate hitting back so my crush told her to leave before matters go worse... We went home and mind you I am only 13 and she's 12 and she followed us all the way. She told me if I don't brake up with him then she will steal him from me. So then today she told him all this stuff about how much she likes him and she was wearing a very short skirt and a half way top with a half way black denim jacket! Then he said wow she look great and then then we all spilt up and never spoke of eachother but I need to know how to get her back tomorrow pls tell as soon as possible- asap!!!!!!!!!!
Okay listen is he would just ditch u like that for a girl in a mini skirt he was never rly a guy worth ur while i would want to get back at her to but what i would say is 'So thats how u get guys i guess ur like a s t r i p e r then smack her right back and tell her to stop trying to be so old and go be her child self. Try to go for someone who u know rly well and is alote nicer and he most have liked u for some reason try to remind him ur right there if u still like him and be urself not some mini skirt brat.
meow

Halifax, Canada

#3453 Nov 29, 2012
Okay theres this guy in my class ive liked him since the first day of school at my friends birthday party he asked me to dance but i act really mean around guys because i get really nervous i thought it was a joke cause u know thats a girls baddest nightmare i told him to go away and then swore at him.He was not joking i felt so bad i said sorry a bunch.Now my best friend likes him and she always ends up liking who i like its frustrating But when i told him i liked him he said he only likes me as a friend but ever since he wont stop talking to me staring at me in class and a bunch. but he knows my friend likes him and he has been doing the same to her he said rly i thought u hated me ive never thought of u that way i cried i just want him to like me how do i get over my nervous thing?
homeboy

Las Vegas, NV

#3454 Dec 11, 2012
hey dougs how do i get a girl to go out with me
homeboy

Las Vegas, NV

#3455 Dec 11, 2012
i like this girl since 4 grade how do i know if likes me and were both 12
homeboy

Las Vegas, NV

#3457 Dec 11, 2012
If i was u i will beat tat girl an tell to leave that boy alon so he could only go out with u
Justin beiber Cousin

Comanche, TX

#3458 Dec 11, 2012
Well here's some tips for you homie
1. Talk to her
2. Don't annoy her to much
3.ask her if she is busy Friday nite and if she is dnt wrry or if she says why just ask her if she wants to go to the movies if she says no there's always next time don't freak and compliment her outfits and how she looks if you need more tips ill help
homeboy

Las Vegas, NV

#3460 Dec 13, 2012
thanks doug.
Cupid Goddess Of Love

Las Vegas, NV

#3461 Dec 13, 2012
homie stop it!!!!!
FireFlower

Las Vegas, NV

#3462 Dec 13, 2012
I like this guy and he flirts with me but when my friend asked him out for me he said NO!
help me peeps plz!
Thx!!
sexychorizo

Las Vegas, NV

#3463 Dec 13, 2012
HEY ^.^
homedog

Las Vegas, NV

#3466 Dec 17, 2012
i dont know wat to do now i tried everything

“wazzup?”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3467 Dec 17, 2012
homedog wrote:
i dont know wat to do now i tried everything
What does she look for in a guy
homedog

Las Vegas, NV

#3469 Dec 18, 2012
hey doug i dont want to talk to u so no im not goin to tell u anythin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Suite Life of Zack and Cody Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help my crush hates me (I'm 13) (Jan '12) Fri Vinit 57
zac efron is not dating vanessa hudgens or ashl... (Oct '06) Apr 23 Emma_01 6,352
I (mitchel musso)need a girlfriend (Dec '06) Apr 8 Nimrat Bonweight 4,673
how old is the cast of high school musical really (Jul '06) Mar '15 lela 133
whoever is skinny come here (Jun '07) Mar '15 Emma_01 205
fear of snails (Jul '07) Mar '15 A friend 42
who wants to talk to me? ashley tisdale! (Oct '06) Mar '15 louis 5,402
More from around the web