Greece

Bridgend, UK

#2500 Nov 17, 2007
i know this by in my class Tommy and i am 4th on his love list how do i become 1st
genesis

San Marcos, TX

#2501 Nov 20, 2007
im 11 and i want my crush[who is in my class]to like me wat should i do
Nader

Mississauga, Canada

#2502 Nov 20, 2007
I have a crush her name is christina.....from queenston.
liz

Washington, DC

#2503 Nov 21, 2007
Samantha wrote:
anyone have a crush or has tips for an eleven year old girl that thinks she is in love. i think he love me if he could see me in non school uniform. so i will keep u updated on that and by the way we have a dress down day.
love,
in love, samantha
okay sam, ur 11!!!!(oh well. im 13 and i have a huge crush)well try fhanging and talking with him... just dont make it too ovious like i used to ask him to give me the answer for #5 but in a flirty way then i used to race him in gym class i asked him to open the paint for me and draw me stuff but wat ever u do, ask him for an email or phone number b/c i didnt last year and this new year i dont see him anymore and i dont talk to him b/c im shy but yeah just hang with him!!
Alli Fischbeck

Owensboro, KY

#2504 Nov 21, 2007
just be yourself and maybe just maybe your crush will end up liking u
xxLiVexxLaUgHxxL oVe

Taylors, SC

#2505 Nov 21, 2007
how old r u guys well im 14 and i would just say be yourfself.don't get all nervous.get 2 know him better cause there is nothing worse then not knowing a guy that well and liking him ALOT and then finding out that he is a tottal jerk after you get 2 know him and i know u posted this a LONG LONG TIME AGO just tryin' 2 help and so if u need anymore guy advice im free 2 help casue iv'e gone through ALOT with guys and im in a relationship rite now and theres is nothing more worst them him not telling 2 truth so make sure he is NOT a liar lol..thats wut i would do but im a VERY shy person but me and my bf write notes all the time and talk during classes ok u probley DON'T wanna hear about him anymore sry i talk about him ALOT so..whats up with your girls??i haven't been on here since like 2 months ago ahah!
lily

Maple Shade, NJ

#2506 Nov 22, 2007
i liek someone but i dont know if they like me back. i askd him out but he said giive it up im sorryt but i dont like you.
collin

United States

#2507 Nov 22, 2007
well I am a boy so what us boys like is, be your self be nice and do not cheat on us
plerter

Sheffield, UK

#2508 Nov 22, 2007
collin wrote:
well I am a boy so what us boys like is, be your self be nice and do not cheat on us
u mean u dont cheat on us?*laughing*~lol!joke!
TYLYLY

Skopje, Macedonia

#2509 Nov 23, 2007
GET RID OF GUYS THEY ARE DUM I TOLD MY CRUSH THAT I AM IN LOVE WITH HIM HE SAD YOU ARE CRAZY
TYLYLY

Skopje, Macedonia

#2510 Nov 23, 2007
you are sooooooo dum stupid having sex dum head dont say you are 12 or 11 years or less to eres es estupida chica
dude

Sunderland, UK

#2511 Nov 23, 2007
i know!!!!!!!!!!
xxLiVexxLaUgHxxL oVe

Taylors, SC

#2512 Nov 23, 2007
collin wrote:
omgosh my bf THOUGHT i was cheating on him and he believed sum girl that told him that was SUPPOSE 2 b my friend and...then leater i was like im NOT cheating on you i really like you and he was like oh really oh ok cause i thought u were and i was like NO!!i don't cheat on ppl i mean where the hell i would never lol anyways yea NEVER cheat on a guy that is most low thing u can do!!sly!DONT' DO IT!lol
TYLYLY

Skopje, Macedonia

#2513 Nov 24, 2007
guess what my crush is in a biger grade and I am one smaller the only class whith I have with him is P.E and he likes this girl tha puts tons of makeupMAN he is hot almost all the girls like him and I dont know what to afetr all I told him that I like him HELP HELP
crystalclear

Cleveland, TX

#2514 Nov 24, 2007
TYLYLY i will help u if u help me with my boy problem
TYLYLY

Skopje, Macedonia

#2515 Nov 24, 2007
I would give an example. have a big party and invite him and play truth or dare it works belive me and if he says dare you just tell him i dare you to tell your crush see it dident work for me but it did to some one ellse.
kiki

Everett, WA

#2516 Nov 28, 2007
I like this boy but he's 20 and im 16 i need too know would that be considered too old 4 me please and how would that look if i brought him around family?
its just me

Lansing, MI

#2517 Nov 29, 2007
I AM 11 AND I LIKE THIS 12 YEAR OLD IN MY 6 GRADE CLASS. HE SAID HE LIKED ME BUT NOW I THINK HE LIKES HIS EX AND ITS NOT FAIR. SHOULD I MAKE HIM JEALOUS WITH THE OTHER BOY I LIKE OR WHAT? HELP ME PLZ. I JUST WISH HE WOULD LIKE ME AGAIN.
Jessica lynne

South Africa

#2518 Nov 30, 2007
I think if a girl likes a guy just be yourself Dont try to look cool.He also has to wear the school uniform
Sarah

Delavan, WI

#2519 Nov 30, 2007
Okay people. I'm 11 and I like this guy named sam, ive heard that one of Sam's friends said he liked me. and i dont know if he is going to ask me out, i think he likes 2 people, how do i make him like me more?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Suite Life of Zack and Cody Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who wants to talk to me? ashley tisdale! (Oct '06) Mar 1 louis 5,402
all disney channel stars here and people who wa... (Sep '06) Feb 10 moneystar125 303
Demi Lovato Fan Chat (Jul '08) Feb 4 Alli 104
Vanessa Hudgens Email Address!!!!!!!!! (Dec '07) Jan '15 Vannesalover282 988
Help my crush hates me (I'm 13) (Jan '12) Jan '15 Tdoggie01 54
Please go to iCarly.com! (Sep '07) Jan '15 kleant 850
Is Lucas Grabeel gay??? (Jul '06) Jan '15 _Lol_ 5,025
More from around the web