How do i get my crush to like me!!!!!...

How do i get my crush to like me!!!!!!!!!!!

First Prev
of 166
Next Last
Samantha

AOL

#2 Jan 29, 2007
anyone have a crush or has tips for an eleven year old girl that thinks she is in love. i think he love me if he could see me in non school uniform. so i will keep u updated on that and by the way we have a dress down day.
love,
in love, samantha
Krazy

United States

#3 Jan 29, 2007
okay whats this boys name? and how long have you liked him?
Krazy

United States

#4 Jan 29, 2007
do you know what his zodiac sign is? how does he act when hes around you or what kind of person is he?
starwberry

Mililani, HI

#5 Jan 29, 2007
Samantha wrote:
anyone have a crush or has tips for an eleven year old girl that thinks she is in love. i think he love me if he could see me in non school uniform. so i will keep u updated on that and by the way we have a dress down day.
love,
in love, samantha
ok here is wat u do u go up to him and say hey wat up can i talk to u and then u say how much u like him it worked for me and now i have a bf
boycraz

Gurnee, IL

#6 Jan 30, 2007
I wouldn`t do that in a million years because I like guys that found out I like him and it was really to not get annoyed by people and I like this guy and i also like his brother but no one knows I like him and I like him alot and his brother and I would go up and say how I feel but I don`t want to go through that again and it just been a month since it happen and someone almost stared it up again it hard having everyone know who u like by rumors and askind people who thinks they know but for along time (just stoped a 2 weeks ago) that people that I really liked this one guy that i really hated and now that same guy i`m going to a school dance with I kept thinking are they right or not and thats why i`m never going up to a guy and say how I feel
starwberry

Mililani, HI

#7 Jan 30, 2007
boycraz wrote:
I wouldn`t do that in a million years because I like guys that found out I like him and it was really to not get annoyed by people and I like this guy and i also like his brother but no one knows I like him and I like him alot and his brother and I would go up and say how I feel but I don`t want to go through that again and it just been a month since it happen and someone almost stared it up again it hard having everyone know who u like by rumors and askind people who thinks they know but for along time (just stoped a 2 weeks ago) that people that I really liked this one guy that i really hated and now that same guy i`m going to a school dance with I kept thinking are they right or not and thats why i`m never going up to a guy and say how I feel
yeah but it worked 4 me cause now he likes me to
boycraz

Gurnee, IL

#8 Jan 31, 2007
ok
sexychelsea

UK

#9 Jan 31, 2007
boycraz tell your bestfriend that you like that boy
starwberry

Mililani, HI

#11 Jan 31, 2007
carter i missed u
starwberry

Mililani, HI

#10 Jan 31, 2007
hey ppl
starwberry

Mililani, HI

#12 Jan 31, 2007
carter there u are
Krazy

Monon, IN

#13 Feb 1, 2007
eww. you missed that boy? i do not like him.
starwberry

Mililani, HI

#14 Feb 1, 2007
Krazy wrote:
eww. you missed that boy? i do not like him.
well here's news for u buddy he's my bf so shut up
Krazy

Kenosha, WI

#15 Feb 2, 2007
i dont give a damn. guess what, i still think its gross, and i still dont like him. OKAY, and if u got a probelm with it, thats you.
boycraz

Gurnee, IL

#16 Feb 2, 2007
sexychelsea wrote:
boycraz tell your bestfriend that you like that boy
ok
starwberry

Mililani, HI

#17 Feb 3, 2007
Krazy wrote:
i dont give a damn. guess what, i still think its gross, and i still dont like him. OKAY, and if u got a probelm with it, thats you.
shut the hell up guess hana is my friend and lets think carter is my brother
sexychelsea

India

#18 Feb 4, 2007
boycraz i told my bestfriend and she help me
yey me

UK

#19 Feb 4, 2007
Samantha wrote:
love,
in love, samantha
GO ON GOOGLE/DYLAN AND COLE SPROUSE/SprouseBros.com - The Official Website of Dylan & Cole Sprouse/[THEN AT D BOTTOM IT SAYS WHO`S TOU`RE PERFECT LOVER GO ON THAT AND FILL IT IN] R GO ON LOVE CLOCK AND GO ON LOVE CALCULATER.
yey me

UK

#20 Feb 4, 2007
I`M NOT TRYIN 2 B MEAN R ANYTHIN BUT ATLEAST U MIGHT HAVE A CHANCE WITH UR`S I`L NEVER GET 2 MEAT MY CRUSH
lynn

UAE

#21 Feb 4, 2007
i have a crush on this like totallyyyyyyy...... HOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!! boy!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 166
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Suite Life of Zack and Cody Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chat Room For Girls Only!!! (Apr '07) Jan '18 A person 4,059
how old is the cast of high school musical really (Jul '06) Jan '18 A person 134
who wants cole sprouse's phone number (Apr '06) Dec '17 Sarahboo 7,317
White Girls Have Flat Chests and Flat Butts!!!!!! (Jul '07) Aug '17 LMS 84
Who likes Hannah Montana? (Jan '08) Jul '17 Shannon_420 8
Help my crush hates me (I'm 13) (Jan '12) Feb '17 Anonymouscat6665 72
zack & cody fan chat (Sep '08) Jan '17 Nleonida 775
More from around the web