the jonas brothers .vs. the naked bro...

the jonas brothers .vs. the naked brothers band {no haters}

First Prev
of 41
Next Last
xxLiVexxLaUgHxxL oVe

Greer, SC

#1 Jul 25, 2007
so i see there r alot of NBB fans and jonas brother fans!!!so which band do u gilrs like the most or guys lol but no haters!!!!i would have 2 pick the jonas brothers they r so hot and wonderful talented guy and there older and 4 teens and i don't like the NBB anyways but my friend is obsessed with them!!!!:O)oh and don't 4get 2 tune into the jonas brothers on RD TODAY THEY R TAKEING OVER!!!!!YEAH!!!at 4pm :O)

“Boys Like Girls My Fav. Band!!”

Since: May 07

Somewhere

#2 Jul 25, 2007
Jonas Brothers they are hott and talented and better than The naked brothers band. They play real music. And my opinion isn't just becuase i'm a naked brothers band hater.

“josh's fan”

Since: Jul 07

glassboro,nj

#3 Jul 25, 2007
the naked brothers are asome and the jones brothers are good

“Jamie Bell <3 <3”

Since: Jun 07

Danville, VA

#5 Jul 25, 2007
I LOVE THE JONAS BROTHERS! so the Jonas Brothers. i dont like NBB that much
taylor

Houston, TX

#6 Jul 25, 2007
jonas brothers no contest
xxLiVexxLaUgHxxL oVe

Greer, SC

#7 Jul 26, 2007
yeah i agree so far i love the jonas brothers and i don't like the NBB at all i think they r just sum wanna be little snot nose kids trying 2 get famouse sorry but i just am inlove with JB and it is not going 2 change so did anyways listen 2 the jonas brothers take over RD last night i did only 2hours of it though but i am over it now lol and nick sounded so hot!!!:O) so whats up with every1 lately

“Jamie Bell <3 <3”

Danville, VA

#8 Jul 26, 2007
xxLiVexxLaUgHxxLoVe wrote:
yeah i agree so far i love the jonas brothers and i don't like the NBB at all i think they r just sum wanna be little snot nose kids trying 2 get famouse sorry but i just am inlove with JB and it is not going 2 change so did anyways listen 2 the jonas brothers take over RD last night i did only 2hours of it though but i am over it now lol and nick sounded so hot!!!:O) so whats up with every1 lately
nothing but either 2night or 2morrow im going up 2 new jersey 4 about a week with no computer!!!!!no computer!!!!!!!:(
Angel

United States

#9 Jul 26, 2007
OF COURSE, JONAS BROTHER LIKE DUH.
rapper-breakdanc er

Lakewood, CA

#10 Jul 26, 2007
http://pb.smfforfree3.com this is a cool sight if u like videogame clans
Ashley

AOL

#12 Jul 30, 2007
I think the Jones Brothers are the hottest band around I LOVE their music.
And I think the Jones Brother them selfs are really cool to.

“i love paramore”

stalker

#13 Jul 30, 2007
jonas brothers duhh!!!!!!!!!!naked brothers band is always naked y would u want them .but i do love seein guys naked.idk
xxLiVexxLaUgHxxL oVe

Greer, SC

#14 Jul 31, 2007
yeah i would have 2 pick the jonas brothers 2 atlease u girls have brains unlike sum 9year old brainless NBB fan eewww i hate NBB!!!
JONALYN ARAFILES

San Diego, CA

#15 Aug 1, 2007
I LIKE JONAS BROTHERS CAUSE I LKE THEIR SONG AND THEY OLDRD THAN THE NAKED BROTHERS BAND & I HAVE MY FOUR LETTER NAME ON THEIR BAND THATS ALL KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK JONAS BROTHERS BAND(",)
LIANNE

Carlisle, UK

#17 Aug 3, 2007
I LOVE NAKED BROTHERS BAND

“Hey how is everyone?”

i haven't been on in a while

#18 Aug 3, 2007
the jonas brothers!! omg don't forget to watch the jonas brothers on disney channel tonight!!!!!!!!!! world permier of SOS comes on(there music vid) and bouns jonas time!!!!!!!!!! its going to be awesome!!
magdiel_mj_008

United States

#19 Aug 3, 2007
the jonas brothers are the best! they are so hhhooottt!!! and the naked brothers' band are not even good. what type of songs do they sing anywayz? oh well at least we know who rox my sox!!JONAS BROTHERS ROCK!

“Jamie Bell <3 <3”

Danville, VA

#20 Aug 3, 2007
christine_laughs_alot wrote:
the jonas brothers!! omg don't forget to watch the jonas brothers on disney channel tonight!!!!!!!!!! world permier of SOS comes on(there music vid) and bouns jonas time!!!!!!!!!! its going to be awesome!!
i know im soooooooooo excitied.:) i cant wait!!!!
The Jonas Brothers

Wimauma, FL

#22 Aug 6, 2007
As we can see.... alot of people have been voting for us, and I hope that we beat the Naked Brothers :)
xxLiVexxLaUgHxxL oVe

Greer, SC

#23 Aug 6, 2007
The Jonas Brothers wrote:
As we can see.... alot of people have been voting for us, and I hope that we beat the Naked Brothers :)
yeah oh and don't 4get 2 buy the jonas brothers ablum tommmorw and i have 75$ and i plan 2 spend it all on them!!can't wait so EXCITED!!

“Hey how is everyone?”

i haven't been on in a while

#24 Aug 6, 2007
jelly wrote:
<quoted text>i know im soooooooooo excitied.:) i cant wait!!!!
IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE JOE!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 41
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Suite Life of Zack and Cody Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who likes Hannah Montana? (Jan '08) Jul 19 Shannon_420 8
Help my crush hates me (I'm 13) (Jan '12) Feb '17 Anonymouscat6665 72
zack & cody fan chat (Sep '08) Jan '17 Nleonida 775
ttfn (Mar '08) Jan '17 CatCrazy2 6
Poll how to make a emo happy (Nov '08) Jan '17 CatCrazy2 33
kenny wagers (May '09) Dec '16 Kendra 3
News 'High School Musical' Star Ashley Tisdale Adds ... (Sep '06) Dec '16 lela 2,848
More from around the web