First Prev
of 52
Next Last
Zac and Ashley

Brisbane, Australia

#1 Jan 26, 2007
As you may have noticed we have been replying to threads. We decided to search google for some forms about us and we found this one.
At the moment we're in Australia promoting the HSM album which were totally excited about. We're finding Australia tonnes of fun and today we climbed the Sydney Harbour Bridge(our photos are even hanging in the wall of fame on the bridge). It is absolutly boiling over here and we have spent lots of time at Bondi. We decided to open a thread in case anyone has any questions to ask us. In a few weeks time we will start filming HSM2 which is set for release later this year. It is lots of fun working on a film set. We also wanted to thank all of you for your support and kind thoughts. We hope you enjoy HSM2.
Thanks
Zac and Ashley
P.S Lucas is down here too, but he is at this cute cafe down the road.
Zac and Ashley

Brisbane, Australia

#2 Jan 27, 2007
Is anybody there??
A date has set for us to start filming. Everyone cant wait!

Zac and Ashley
Alex

Australia

#4 Jan 27, 2007
hey zac n ashley i love oyu so much call me on 0423708008!!!!! please call me i would love too talk too yous!!!! love alex

im the biggset fan of both of yous OMG i love you soo much!!!! so call me
Zac and Ashley

Brisbane, Australia

#5 Jan 27, 2007
Thanks. Its great to hear that your a big fan. But we think it is best if we dont call you. Sorry.
Make sure you check out High School Musical too!

Zac and Ashley
Zac and Ashley

Brisbane, Australia

#6 Jan 27, 2007
Hey Guys. We're going back to America in three days time. We've really enjoyed our stay here and we can't wait to start filming. Does anyone have any questions for us before we leave?

Zac and Ashley
sabrina

United States

#7 Jan 27, 2007
yea are u the real zac and ashley?
Zac and Ashley

Brisbane, Australia

#8 Jan 27, 2007
Yes Sabrina we certainly are the last time we checked!!

Zac and Ashley
Alex

Australia

#9 Jan 27, 2007
hey zac n ashley can u please call me on 0423708008 please call me i need too talk too you please!!!! love alex yous are awsome!!
Alex

Australia

#10 Jan 27, 2007
just please call me i wont hassle yous again please i so didnt know that you were in australia untill last nigh so call me on 0423708008 please!!!! it will mean a lot too me
Zac and Ashley

Brisbane, Australia

#11 Jan 27, 2007
For privacy reasons I'm afraid we can't call you. If anyone got a hold of our number it wouldn't be very good - sorry. But thanks again everyone for your support.

love 'n light

Zac and Ashley
Alex

Australia

#12 Jan 27, 2007
ok sorry... so are you still on??
baby tweety

United States

#13 Jan 27, 2007
Zac Efron wrote:
hey yall want some famous peoples email?
Yeah! do u hav corbin bleu's e-mail?
Alex

Australia

#14 Jan 27, 2007
hello anybody on??
Alex

Australia

#15 Jan 27, 2007
hwllo?!?!?
destany

United States

#16 Jan 27, 2007
r they goin out
Zac and Ashley

Brisbane, Australia

#17 Jan 27, 2007
Hi everyone. Yet again for privacy reasons We can't give out Corbins email. But he does have a myspace if thats any help.

Zac and Ashley
Alex

Australia

#18 Jan 27, 2007
zac and ashley are not goin out thay are just in australia for something
its really kool havein people from high school musical in a place were i live its totaly awsome!!
zac n ashley i hope you live your stay in australia like you said its boiling over here koz were you live its prob something like cold!!
whats it like been a actor n actress??

love alex

“hey wut up”

Since: Dec 06

aurora

#19 Jan 27, 2007
its cool and i love it its soooo fun i (L) it
Alex

Australia

#20 Jan 27, 2007
zac and ashley are not goin out thay are just in australia for something
its really kool havein people from high school musical in a place were i live its totaly awsome!!
zac n ashley i hope you live your stay in australia like you said its boiling over here koz were you live its prob something like cold!!
whats it like been a actor n actress??
love alex
Zac and Ashley

Brisbane, Australia

#21 Jan 27, 2007
We love acting and singing so we're really lucky our job is to do something we love!! Being an actor/actress is tonnes of fun but sometimes hard - we're always busy!

Zac and Ashley

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 52
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Suite Life of Zack and Cody Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I (mitchel musso)need a girlfriend (Dec '06) Apr 8 Nimrat Bonweight 4,673
how old is the cast of high school musical really (Jul '06) Mar 25 lela 133
whoever is skinny come here (Jun '07) Mar 25 Emma_01 205
Help my crush hates me (I'm 13) (Jan '12) Mar 21 Anonymous 55
fear of snails (Jul '07) Mar '15 A friend 42
who wants to talk to me? ashley tisdale! (Oct '06) Mar '15 louis 5,402
all disney channel stars here and people who wa... (Sep '06) Feb '15 moneystar125 303
More from around the web