Steve Wilkos Interview

Steve Wilkos Interview

There are 2 comments on the Philadelphia's WB 17 story from May 8, 2009, titled Steve Wilkos Interview. In it, Philadelphia's WB 17 reports that:

Better Philly host Renai Ellison interviews Steve Wilkos of The Steve Wilkos Show.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Philadelphia's WB 17.

deborah anderson

United States

#1 Jul 14, 2009
i love your show you rock.have you thought of doing a show about sex offenders that have not went into the offender status?my husband went twenty five years and did not report him crime to the law enforcement in the county where we live.his family tried to hide what he he did three and half years in prison in alabama i turned him in so that he would be on the sex offender regester.i have two grandkids and i felt that i had to do this to protect them one is nine and the other fourteen months one boy and one girl icant have them in my home because of him so i go and see them.his family dont know that i am the one who went to the police i had to to to protect them.there are so many sex offenders running loose that have not went and reported them to have there name put on the books for there crime of sex offender.
amie

United States

#4 Mar 15, 2010
hey steve i love your show. i like the way you handle these men that abuse women. i feel like we need more people like you to stand up to these so called me.i couldn't beleive it when i heard that one out of three women are abused everyday. plz keep up the good work and may god bless you and your family..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Steve Wilkos Show Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"He raped me next to my baby" idiot Oct 29 alfonz 3
ring on finger (May '16) Oct '17 jorzdq 4
Bullied out of school (May '11) Sep '17 Drea 2
Did you let your boyfriend torture your child (Apr '17) Apr '17 Mama Bear 1
Sexual Abuse (Jan '17) Jan '17 jadebalduck 1
Need to view older show - Season 1 Episode 76 I... (Nov '16) Nov '16 GRiggs 1
Steve is a TOUGH MAN (Dec '08) Sep '13 Jen 2
More from around the web