Joel McHale brings a spoonful of humo...

Joel McHale brings a spoonful of humor to Westbury

There are 1 comment on the Newsday story from May 26, 2009, titled Joel McHale brings a spoonful of humor to Westbury. In it, Newsday reports that:

"The whole series is like an allegory for what's happening in our country and what's happening in the world, and that's why it won a Peabody." Joel McHale's got more on his plate than just "The Soup." The E! network's pop culture pulverizer works alongside Chevy Chase in this fall's NBC sitcom "Community" and co-stars in the upcoming Matt Damon ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

jorgebayside

Pleasanton, CA

#1 May 27, 2009
I enjoy watchingthe Soup every Friday night even though He picks on poor Ryan Seacrest too much.Leave that to Simon. I've even seen Him do it on His standup comedy routine on YouTube. Good thing Hes on cable because of some of the words He uses i.e the other night He said I like a pussy with hair.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Soup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Seth Green Previews New Star Wars Special with ... (Nov '08) Aug '14 I Hate Control Fr... 6
News Faris hits Newbury Street (May '10) May '10 yusuf 1
News Spencer Pratt 'Barely Having Sex' with Heidi Mo... (Oct '09) May '10 Dean and someone 16
News Pechanga extends warm welcome to a The Soupa sa... (Feb '10) Feb '10 JoelWasAwesome 1
News NBC May Unplug 'IT Crowd' - Midseason comedy mi... (Dec '09) Dec '09 Stella 2
News Food Fight: Which doughnuts take the cake? (Sep '09) Sep '09 Bob Phillips 1
News Joel McHale :: From Soup to prime-time (Sep '09) Sep '09 Shan39 1
More from around the web