Bravo adds three new ladies to 'Real ...

Bravo adds three new ladies to 'Real Housewives of New...

There are 5 comments on the TheCelebrityCafe story from Apr 5, 2012, titled Bravo adds three new ladies to 'Real Housewives of New.... In it, TheCelebrityCafe reports that:

Bravo adds three new ladies to 'Real Housewives of New York' franchise to replace Alex McCord, Jill Zarin, Cindy Barshop, and Kelly Killoren Bensimon As we know, The Real Housewives of New York creators have decided to replace Alex McCord, Jill Zarin, Cindy Barshop, and Kelly Killoren Bensimon with three new additions to the Bravo show's cast.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheCelebrityCafe.

METS FAN FOREVER

Maywood, NJ

#1 Apr 7, 2012
As long as Countess LuAnn stays. Btw, there is a photo of the sexy MILF Countess LuAnn in a blue bikini. TRIPLE SCHWING!!!! My god, I would love to see Countess LuAnn do a nice bikini video perhaps of her holding her breath underwater in a swimming pool then coming up for air glistening wet and catching her breath. If I were married to her, we would be in the Bahamas and I would be playfully dunking her underwater several times. In the words of Ric Flair: WHOOOOOOOO!!!!
METS FAN FOREVER

Maywood, NJ

#2 Apr 7, 2012
Staring into space.....Thinking about Countess LuAnn in a sexy bathing suit getting 100% glistening wet.....Holding her breath underwater.....coming up to the surface gasping for air going "OH GOD".....Feeling much better.
METS FAN FOREVER

Maywood, NJ

#3 Apr 7, 2012
Did anyone see the totally sexy MILF Countess LuAnn sing on the Andy Cohen show? She truly kicked butt over NJ's Melissa Gorga. Countess LuAnn: With a body BUILT FOR SEX and of course WEARING A BATHING SUIT!!!!!
METS FAN FOREVER

Maywood, NJ

#4 Apr 8, 2012
Happy Easter everyone!!!! Now that Easter is here, it won't be long until the great season of summer which means in the Northeast many babes will be sunning themselves by the pool, at the beach and in the park. My fantasy is to see Countess LuAnn & Jenni Pulos soaking in a jacuzzi, both wearing black bikinis and making out with each other with total passion!!!! Add champagne, strawberries and some smooth jazz and you got one heck of a fantasy for us guys. Staring into space.....LuAnn & Jenni french kissing as they touch each others breasts, legs and asses & their black bikinis are soaking wet.....SCHWING
METS FAN FOREVER

Maywood, NJ

#5 Apr 9, 2012
One of my fantasies is to soak in a jacuzzi with 4 hot women. The 4 women would be Countess LuAnn, Karen Gravano from "Mob Wives", Rashel Diaz from Telemundo & Erin Andrews. All 4 women would look sexy as hell in their bathing suits and then some. SCHWING INDEED!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Real Housewives Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Real housewives of Orange County Sep 18 Momof2 1
Carole on RHOMY Jun '17 Jcure 1
News Is it depressing to be single in Wichita? Reali... May '17 jenibaz 1
News Kim Zolciak Signs On for 'The Real Housewives o... Apr '17 raven king 1
News Lisa Vanderpump Is Unsure if She'll Return to '... (Jun '15) Dec '16 Pawlu 3
Diversity is a genocidal scam (Dec '16) Dec '16 79809kjjyk 1
News Video & interview: Former 'Real Housewives of B... (Dec '16) Dec '16 caughtup 2
More from around the web