Logan man appears on - The Price is Right'

Apr 23, 2011 Full story: Pharos-Tribune

Ever since Logansport resident Bryan Army was a young boy, he's dreamed of walking onto the stage of "The Price is Right." His dream came true on April 4 when his name was called to "come on down" as a contestant on the game show.

Full Story
PGL

Fayetteville, NC

#1 Apr 25, 2011
I saw him on TV today (April 25th), in his flip flops and Indiana's state shape on his shirt! He came that close to winning the showcase. Looked a little bit like actor Will Ferrell. Those TV producers people like that TV-genic look from contestants or if he looks like a famous actor or celebrity. Sounded very enthusiastic when he was on The Price Is Right. I think his dream was fulfilled with getting on the game show, even if he won only one prize.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Price Is Right Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drew Carey To Make His 'Price Is Right' Debut (Oct '07) Feb 20 Larry 19
Affirmative Action On Game Shows Dec '14 Concerned 1
Bob Barker Fast Facts Dec '14 Jaimie 8
Please don't visit SeaWorld, Bob Barker asks in... (Jun '11) Nov '14 USA R0CKS 142
Edwin should be edwon a jaguar! Sep '14 Pastshowcasewinner 1
Contestant wardrobe change (Feb '13) Jul '14 Guest 2
Bob Barker (Feb '14) Feb '14 Alicia Sefchik 1
More from around the web