David E. Kelley on life after 'Boston...

David E. Kelley on life after 'Boston Legal'

There are 1 comment on the Entertainment Weekly story from Oct 29, 2008, titled David E. Kelley on life after 'Boston Legal'. In it, Entertainment Weekly reports that:

Once Boston Legal ends its run with a Dec. 8 series finale, Emmy-winning writer-producer David E. Kelley won't have a series on TV for the first time in at least two decades.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Entertainment Weekly.

SMB-MI

Ypsilanti, MI

#1 Dec 3, 2008
I would love to see a book created with all of the brilliantly written "Summations" of the entire cast. Listening to the Closing Statements is one of my favorites part of the show. I'm very sad to see this show come to an end. A book of these Closing Statements would be awesome to have and to read. Have the picture of the person giving it. Their professional name and character name. What incredible writings these are. We wanted to vote for James Spader for President! I hope Mr. Kelley will see this and give it some serious thought.

Thanks for the years of enjoyment.

SMB-MI

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Practice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News James Spader is cast as 'Ultron' in Avengers film (Oct '13) Oct '13 binaries 1
News Dylan McDermott Gets Locked in a Freezer (Sep '13) Sep '13 dmw 2
News American Horror Story (Oct '12) Oct '12 luv Sarah Palin 3
News Lara Flynn Boyle Gets Hitched in Texas (Dec '06) Apr '12 zebo 6
News TV best bets: Wed., Oct. 12 (Oct '11) Oct '11 Emily 1
News Marla Sokoloff: I'm Having a Baby Girl | Marla ... (Sep '11) Sep '11 SJG 1
News James Spader Is The New 'CEO' Of 'The Office' (Jul '11) Jul '11 Roberta 1
More from around the web