The People's Court Missing-Person Mys...

The People's Court Missing-Person Mystery: Everything You Need to Know

There are 1 comment on the E! Online story from Nov 29, 2011, titled The People's Court Missing-Person Mystery: Everything You Need to Know. In it, E! Online reports that:

Ben & Violet: Sweet Squeeze Plus, Nicole Richie is a Beverly Hills babe and Maggie Gyllenhaal is baby bumpin'. The latest pics! Kim Kardashian Gets Real on Marriage, Motherhood: "I Think I Need to Not Live in a Fairy-Tale Like That" An estranged couple goes on The People's Court hoping to settle an ugly dispute and one of them winds up missing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at E! Online.

fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#1 Nov 30, 2011
Please, this woman is gone and it does not take a genious to figure out that the man close to her did it, they just have to prove it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The People's Court Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old episodes of People's Court (Jan '13) Jul '15 Barbara Seaman 2
News Judge Marilyn Milian Vs. Judge Maria Lopez (Nov '06) Aug '13 Observer 24
News Ed Koch, mayor who became a symbol of NYC, dies (Feb '13) Feb '13 spud 13
News Ex-fiance of missing woman hires criminal attorney (Nov '11) Nov '11 fedupwiththemess 1
News DCF removes kids of missing woman (Nov '11) Nov '11 fedupwiththemess 1
What the hell is wrong with the people on this ... (Nov '11) Nov '11 dboy 1
News New York Bridge To Be Renamed For Former Mayor ... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Just Saying 5
More from around the web