Jack Osbourne reveals baby news

Jack Osbourne reveals baby news

There are 2 comments on the Independent.ie story from Oct 12, 2011, titled Jack Osbourne reveals baby news. In it, Independent.ie reports that:

The 25-year-old is expecting a baby with fiancA©e Lisa Stelly. The announcement comes less than two weeks after the couple confirmed their engagement.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Independent.ie.

Robert Rockefeller

United States

#1 Oct 12, 2011
Why is everyone calling lisa stelly a gold digger?
Kmh

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Sep 5, 2014
He's one fat ugly bloke and Lisa Stelly osbourne is poor white trailer trash Shes one ugly bitch and her family is poor uneducated trailer park class.She sure didn't have nothing back in Louisiana.She dates this ugly MS guy for only 4months and gets pregnant ? I still couldn't understand why would he want a woman who would trapped him.Jack is so damn ugly if he was the avarage man out here no woman in her right mind would want that ugly fat mentally challenge looking bloke.Wait intell he starts shitting on himself going blind from the MS .And it be that sticky smelling shit from his ass.Lisa will make a mad dash and take all his money

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Osbournes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Osbournes TV reboot has been cancelled (Apr '15) Apr '15 Schnooki 1
News VH1 Nearing Deal to Resurrect The Osbournes (Nov '14) Nov '14 Catchers Catch 1
News Paris native advances in America's Got Talent (Jul '07) Sep '14 BBQ Beans 5
News Sharon Osbourne regrets reality TV (Dec '13) Sep '14 Kmh 2
News Miley Cyrus And Avril Lavigne Fight Over 'Most ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Jack 3
News Kelly Osbourne still in hospital: Star may have... (Mar '13) Mar '13 teresa hibbard 1
News The Honey Boo Boo Family Has Reportedly Earned ... (Sep '12) Mar '13 flowda 9
More from around the web