'Away We Go' screening to benefit Wes...

'Away We Go' screening to benefit Westport fest

There are 3 comments on the Stamford Advocate story from Apr 21, 2009, titled 'Away We Go' screening to benefit Westport fest. In it, Stamford Advocate reports that:

Movie buffs will have a chance to get an advance look at the new Sam Mendes picture -- and support a local film festival -- at a benefit screening of "Away We Go" Monday night in Norwalk.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Stamford Advocate.

Kelly

North Brunswick, NJ

#1 Apr 23, 2009
I'll have to check this out. They filmed most of this film in Connecticut...Remo's Restaurant in Stamford even subbed for a Montreal diner.
Tell Me

Passaic, NJ

#2 Apr 23, 2009
The magic question is where is the perfect place left to go in America to raise a family?
mark

Oradea, Romania

#3 May 12, 2010
movies.clipta.com to watch free movies

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Office Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News WTF Is Netflix's The OA? We Investigate. Dec '16 timgreen 3
News The most popular baby names in England and Wale... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Wot 1
News Restricting Calories Makes You More Upbeat, Stu... (May '16) May '16 Three Days 1
News US comedian Garry Shandling dies aged 66US come... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Elise Gingerich 1
News Ricky Gervais Slams Arrogant Actors Who Thank God (Jan '12) Apr '15 beenthere 66
News Ricky Gervais on how he became pen pals with Da... (Sep '13) Apr '15 wmd06 3
News Jimmy Fallon and Ricky Gervais Play "Funny Face... (Apr '15) Apr '15 wmd06 2
More from around the web