Goodbye, Steve Carell: 16 of Michael Scott's cringiest 'Office' moments

Full story: Zap2it.com
Steve Carell's last episode of "The Office" will almost certainly be a tearjerker, as Michael Scott bids goodbye to the only family he's really had as an adult to start a new life with Holly in Colorado. Full Story
Georgia

Evans, WA

#1 Apr 27, 2011
I can not watch the last show, it's just to sad to see him leave. Why do all good things have to come to an come to an end? I am going to miss him immensely,:-(
Georgia

Evans, WA

#2 Apr 27, 2011
I enjoyed The Office so much, and am very saddened by the departure of Steve Carell. All of the Office caricatures are fabulous, but he made the show what it is. I will still watch the show and try to enjoy it with out Michael, but it will be hard, "that's what she said" Love you Michael Scott.
Con

Doncaster, UK

#3 Sep 25, 2011
I hate that he left. I too cannot and will not watch Steve's/Michael's last episode. Here's hoping he will come back!!! The show is not going to be the same, he needs to and better come back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Office Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pentagon 2008 study claims Putin has Asperger's... Feb 5 No Excuses 1
Rainn Wilson is reinvented on 'Backstrom,' back... Jan '15 Mexico volcano ex... 1
the Wind Rises Nov '14 SHlTCHINAUKRAINED... 2
Comedian Mindy Kaling On Refusing To Be An Outs... Oct '14 LookingToEscape 1
Mindy Kaling cracks jokes at Harvard graduation... (Jun '14) Jun '14 GreenCandyPress 1
Tony Nominated Actress, Activist to Address Iss... (Mar '14) Mar '14 The man 1
Air Force undercover informant claims she is ge... (Mar '14) Mar '14 kev from Michigan 3
More from around the web