Best and worst: TV weddings

Full story: Zap2it.com 9
Jim and Pam are getting married Thursday on "The Office." Their relationship, which went from unrequited to when-will-they-ever-get-together to that rare thing on TV comedy, a couple that actually works, will culminate in an hour-long episode where they exchange vows at Niagara Falls. Read more
Allison

Fair Lawn, NJ

#1 Oct 7, 2009
Cory and Topanga, Boy Meets World!
best ever

Prestonsburg, KY

#2 Oct 7, 2009
Luke and Laura. lol General hospital(Soap)
Denise

Anderson, IN

#3 Oct 8, 2009
You forgot Uncle Jesse and Aunt Becky on Full House! I'm disappointed, but very pleased with the inclusion of Chuck as well as Marshall and Lily.
Balto

Kansas City, MO

#4 Oct 8, 2009
William Shatner and James Spader were married by Supreme Court Justice Scalia on the last episode of Boston Legal. I think that one should have made your list as one of the best and worst.
swamig

Santa Clara, CA

#5 Oct 9, 2009
jtg
Jade

Hightstown, NJ

#6 Oct 9, 2009
Gabrielle's wedding on Xena. I loved that one...too bad her husband died soon after.
zeebo

United States

#7 Oct 9, 2009
No mention of J.R. and Se Ellen from Dallas?
rony

Philippines

#8 Oct 9, 2009
I was never a fan of Susan and Mike of Desperate Housewives; I was hoping that it wasn't Susan whom Mike was marrying. And if they wanted a wedding from One Tree Hill what was wrong with Lucas and Peyton; we've been waiting for so long to see them get together. Nathan and Haley; no big surprise. And from Melrose Place, the most memorable wedding was Amanda and Peter's. And for Cheers, Woody and Kelly's wedding was more memorable than Fraiser and Diane's, it was one of the greatest moments of all time. How about Richie's wedding to Lori Beth on Happy Days--he wasn't even there. And how about Thelma and Reuben on Amen, they had to endure a lot to make it to the altar. How about Dorothy's wedding on the last episode of The Golden Girls.
Shaun

Las Vegas, NV

#9 Oct 10, 2009
What about Robert and Amy's wedding on Everybody Loves Raymond? That was one of the really great ones, knowing that they Robert could do "editing" to the video after Marie embarrassed him! Coincidentally, I watched it just days before I left to attend a real one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Office Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pentagon 2008 study claims Putin has Asperger's... Feb '15 No Excuses 1
News Rainn Wilson is reinvented on 'Backstrom,' back... Jan '15 Mexico volcano ex... 1
News the Wind Rises Nov '14 SHlTCHINAUKRAINED... 2
News Comedian Mindy Kaling On Refusing To Be An Outs... Oct '14 LookingToEscape 1
News Mindy Kaling cracks jokes at Harvard graduation... (Jun '14) Jun '14 GreenCandyPress 1
News Tony Nominated Actress, Activist to Address Iss... (Mar '14) Mar '14 The man 1
News Air Force undercover informant claims she is ge... (Mar '14) Mar '14 kev from Michigan 3
More from around the web