The Office: Couples Discount: Episode 15 Season 9 - TV Review

Feb 7, 2013 Full story: ScreenCrave

With "Couples Discount", fans are presented with the final Valentine's Day episode of The Office .

Read more
Slevin

Englewood, CO

#1 Feb 9, 2013
Thanks for the link to that review, it was a great one! It seems some folks really didnít enjoy ďCouples DiscountĒ but I loved the episode. Itís good to finally get rid of the jerk Andy has become and let Erin and Pete get together. Also, I like a little drama in my comedies; it makes the characters more real, gives the show higher stakes, and ultimately makes the sweet parts and the funny parts more rewarding. Parks&Rec, Community, and Happy Endings all excel especially well in these areas, which is why they are the three best shows on network TV right now. I work at DISH and a couple of my coworker and I have decided to do a season nine marathon after the finale. Iíve been recording every episode of season nine with my DISH Hopper, which has 2000 hours of recording space. Iím not only able to save the entire season, but I donít need to worry about running out of room for my other shows.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Office Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pentagon 2008 study claims Putin has Asperger's... Feb '15 No Excuses 1
News Rainn Wilson is reinvented on 'Backstrom,' back... Jan '15 Mexico volcano ex... 1
News the Wind Rises Nov '14 SHlTCHINAUKRAINED... 2
News Comedian Mindy Kaling On Refusing To Be An Outs... Oct '14 LookingToEscape 1
News Mindy Kaling cracks jokes at Harvard graduation... (Jun '14) Jun '14 GreenCandyPress 1
News Tony Nominated Actress, Activist to Address Iss... (Mar '14) Mar '14 The man 1
News Air Force undercover informant claims she is ge... (Mar '14) Mar '14 kev from Michigan 3
More from around the web