'The Office,' Letterman Spotlight Wor...

'The Office,' Letterman Spotlight Workplace Romance

There are 7 comments on the ABC News - Brian Ross story from Oct 9, 2009, titled 'The Office,' Letterman Spotlight Workplace Romance. In it, ABC News - Brian Ross reports that:

The on-again, off-again workplace romance involving an office "funny" man finally blossoms into marriage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News - Brian Ross.

Since: Feb 07

Newark, CA

#1 Oct 9, 2009
Dave? He's still around?

One thing to search for a mate, quite another to fornicate with weak women going for some self gain in the office.

Las Vegas, NV

#2 Oct 9, 2009
How many wives does the jailed Japan man have?

Las Vegas, NV

#3 Oct 9, 2009
Or where the Children work fling related?

Las Vegas, NV

#4 Oct 9, 2009
Or a junket perk...

Las Vegas, NV

#5 Oct 9, 2009
Great is thy Faithfulness....

“It's a dog's life”

Since: Jan 08

Amish Country

#6 Oct 9, 2009
I agree. The Office is a fictional TV show and the main plot has been "When will Pam and Jim finally become a couple." There's no comparison between that and the sexual relationships of a disgusting real-life talk show host preying on the unfortunate women who work for him.

Las Vegas, NV

#7 Oct 9, 2009
How come the little ones were living with the step mother? Where was the Japanese Mother?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Office Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The most popular baby names in England and Wale... Sep '16 Wot 1
News Restricting Calories Makes You More Upbeat, Stu... May '16 Three Days 1
News US comedian Garry Shandling dies aged 66US come... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Elise Gingerich 1
News Ricky Gervais Slams Arrogant Actors Who Thank God (Jan '12) Apr '15 beenthere 66
News Ricky Gervais on how he became pen pals with Da... (Sep '13) Apr '15 wmd06 3
News Jimmy Fallon and Ricky Gervais Play "Funny Face... (Apr '15) Apr '15 wmd06 2
News Pentagon 2008 study claims Putin has Asperger's... (Feb '15) Feb '15 No Excuses 1
More from around the web