NPR exec blasts tea party in hidden-c...

NPR exec blasts tea party in hidden-camera video

There are 2372 comments on the Athens Banner-Herald story from Mar 8, 2011, titled NPR exec blasts tea party in hidden-camera video. In it, Athens Banner-Herald reports that:

In a Wednesday, Oct. 21, 2009, file photo, James O'Keefe attends a news conference at the National Press Club in Washington.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Athens Banner-Herald.

First Prev
of 119
Next Last

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#2440 Jun 14, 2011
h_stigletz wrote:
<quoted text> Harv can I call you that,I learned debating with a liberal is pointless,you will hear nothing,and can't respond without insults, which takes any credibility away from your point, on here most all liberals have bad obsessive compulsive disorder probably can't help that,most all of you can't hold a job above resturant work because most of you can't pass a drug test, long ago I use to work in resturents when my family was young almost everyone there was big time liberals, for anyone resturent work is honest honorable labor and nothing to be ashamed of,
brain dead fascist!

Location hidden

#2441 Jun 14, 2011
h_stigletz wrote:
<quoted text>I can't change one patterns of delusional thinking, in Harv or you, si I figure let you all ramble incoherently,so everyone can know how fuc$Ed up the left is, ppl like you make that so easy!
Clear the way!!! programed Idiot talking!!

Location hidden

#2442 Jun 14, 2011
h_stigletz wrote:
<quoted text>I can't change one patterns of delusional thinking, in Harv or you, si I figure let you all ramble incoherently,so everyone can know how fuc$Ed up the left is, ppl like you make that so easy!
Glen Beck clone !!

Since: Jun 10

United States

#2443 Jun 14, 2011
view from the bottom wrote:
<quoted text> Clear the way!!! programed Idiot talking!!
Yes u are talking we can agree!
realist

Columbus, OH

#2444 Jun 17, 2011
I reiterate: The debt, when Reagan was elected, had not yet hit the trillions. It still was the hundreds of billions. Reagan ran the debt up more than four times what it was. He did so expanding the military in peacetime, and cutting taxes, weighted primarily for the wealthy.

This is what drove deficits in the budgets, and created our debt crisis.

Bush I then ran the debt up another two trillion, much of which was done with a single stroke of a pen when he bailed out his sons and his buddies in the S&L scandal he created by deregulating financial markets--a move Jr. would parrot during his occupation of the White House.

Clinton turned the deficits around.

Now, while interest rates are at record lows, sustained over a record period of time, NOW suddenly the GOP wants to address debt. So stupid--the cost of carrying debt has NEVER been lower, and geting aggressive with debt will CERTAINLY have immediate negative impact on employment. THis risks a strufggling recovery. Which is what the GOP wants, in reality. They want the econopmy to suck so they can oust Obama. They would rather risk another Great Depression and hope for the White House than to do their jobs and represent the best interests of the public. Stupid Fv[k5.

Never Trust Politrickians

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2446 Jun 18, 2011
realist wrote:
I reiterate: The debt, when Reagan was elected, had not yet hit the trillions. It still was the hundreds of billions. Reagan ran the debt up more than four times what it was. He did so expanding the military in peacetime, and cutting taxes, weighted primarily for the wealthy.
Bush I then ran the debt up another two trillion, much of which was done with a single stroke of a pen when he bailed out his sons and his buddies in the S&L scandal he created by deregulating financial markets--a move Jr. would parrot during his occupation of the White House.
Now, while interest rates are at record lows, sustained over a record period of time, NOW suddenly the GOP wants to address debt. So stupid--the cost of carrying debt has NEVER been lower, and geting aggressive with debt will CERTAINLY have immediate negative impact on employment. THis risks a strufggling recovery. Which is what the GOP wants, in reality. They want the econopmy to suck so they can oust Obama. They would rather risk another Great Depression and hope for the White House than to do their jobs and represent the best interests of the public. Stupid Fv[k5.
Are you reading from a libtard card or is piglosi using your dumb as as a sock puppet?

Try facts and not the fuzzy math used by your boy oh suckalux bill.

Since: Oct 07

Bean Town.

#2447 Jun 18, 2011
Never Trust Politrickians wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you reading from a libtard card or is piglosi using your dumb as as a sock puppet?
Try facts and not the fuzzy math used by your boy oh suckalux bill.
I love the way you can't even intelligently dispute a word he said....much less refute any of it, kid.

Location hidden

#2448 Jun 18, 2011
CHEECH wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the way you can't even intelligently dispute a word he said....much less refute any of it, kid.
LMFAO you are truly dumb.

To think ( a word that is not in your vocabulary) that you removed your head from your ass to post this?

The FACT (another word that confuses morons like YOU) that your boy holder gave military grade weapons to the Mexican drug cartels as well as the weapon used to kill a U.S. agent is irrefutable.

OK... I am sure that your tiny mind is thoroughly confused now.... it is OK to run home and put your head back up your ass where it normally resides.

Since: Oct 07

Bean Town.

#2449 Jun 18, 2011
Never Trust Politrickians wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO you are truly dumb.
To think ( a word that is not in your vocabulary) that you removed your head from your ass to post this?
The FACT (another word that confuses morons like YOU) that your boy holder gave military grade weapons to the Mexican drug cartels as well as the weapon used to kill a U.S. agent is irrefutable.
OK... I am sure that your tiny mind is thoroughly confused now.... it is OK to run home and put your head back up your ass where it normally resides.
What does Holder,(who I don't like) or the ill advised, dumb ass sting operation by DEA or someone have to do any thing that's being discussed here?
You're an idiot and a troll. Probably a teenager, based on your lack of writing skills and grade school command of the language. If not a teenager, then a stupid and poorly socialized adult who should probably be under the care of a psychiatrist.

Location hidden

#2450 Jun 18, 2011
CHEECH wrote:
<quoted text>
What does Holder,(who I don't like) or the ill advised, dumb ass sting operation by DEA or someone have to do any thing that's being discussed here?
You're an idiot and a troll. Probably a teenager, based on your lack of writing skills and grade school command of the language. If not a teenager, then a stupid and poorly socialized adult who should probably be under the care of a psychiatrist.
Awww did I hurt your widdle feewins cumquat?

Take your meds and shut the hell up already.

Boy, nobody does stupid the way you libtards do....noooooooobody.
Voice of Reality

Colonial Heights, VA

#2451 Jun 19, 2011
realist wrote:
Bub, the fact is that we are much closer to another great depression, right now, than anybody wants to admit.

Fact is, go to any city and look on any of the major corners and you will see two or three people with the cardboard signs stating "Homeless and Hungry, need help, God bless.

Fact is Obama, by his own words, is an economic failure and will continue to be so. Remember the famous statement, we need this stimilus package so that unemployment will not go over 8%?

Fact is that for the first time since it's beginning, 62 to 64 year old seniors are pulling out partial social security payments to keep any type of a lifestyle. This not only places a greater drain on the program, but, it also allows for less money coming in as these seniors are working entry level jobs in addition to their partial social security payments.

Fact is, that at this time seniors are facing the idea of working into their mid 70s and face the fact that for the first time in modern history they face a lesser chance to enjoy retirement than their parents did.

Fact is, that with the Obama record pace of printing unbacked dollars, inflation is not an if it will happen but when will it happen. Why do you think the price of gold is hitting new levels every week?

Face it, Obama attacked the economic problems of this country with the mind set of a community organizer, however, this time he had the keys to the mint and did not have to write for the federal grants, federal matching funds and in general to get the feds to foot the bill. The trouble is that now the fed is broke.

Location hidden

#2452 Jun 19, 2011
h_stigletz wrote:
<quoted text>,yawns! I love reading leftist spin, I love the humor of it,cledus your welfare check is safe
Does Adolf really find it funny? You seem to have a genetic predisposition to idiocy. The mutation is in you DNA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 119
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The National Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New DWI ads cost $300,000 to produce and broadcast 9 hr juanita 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 14 hr Todd for Real 311,342
News Hillary Clinton Calls Donald Trump a - Fraud,' ... Jun 2 Unavoidable 3
News National Endowment for the Humanities awards $5... Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News Cesar Millan cleared in animal cruelty investig... Apr '16 Mite Be 1
News Obama to address nation's growing opioid problem Mar '16 Anonymous 4
News El Nino 2016: Is El Nino coming to an end? Mar '16 Mite Be 1
More from around the web