Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,253
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#281998 Feb 4, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>So what did you prove exactly? I can tell you what you didn't prove. You didn't prove that that picture wasn't sent in an email to Foo from Lynne D. What's the big deal about it anyway?
What's the big deal? LOL. If it was a PLer who pulled that lying shit, she'd be up their ass about it, and so would every PCer here.

That photo being on Yahoo and Google proves it was a photo Foo got over the internet.

Here's what Foo's not proving; she's not proving anything about "mutual abuse" which was her claim about Lynne, and which she's avoiding proving when she said proof of it was in the thread.

Whether or not she and Lynne e-mailed is not proof of "mutual abuse" between Lynne and her boyfriend, which is the excuse Foo claims justifies her attacks on Lynne's life. Trying to prove she and Lynne e-mailed is not proof of Foo's mutual abuse claim.

She's posted with Lynne, we all know that and still Foo can't tell the truth about what Lynne posted, which leads any sensible person to know that she wouldn't be truthful about anything in e-mails either.

You're just a kiss up and a nothing in any of it. What do you care? I'm the one being used to attack that woman's life, so I do have a bit of interest in this, because I am someone who has read the truth from links and the lies from Foo.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#281999 Feb 4, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>That was just short, not succinct. There's a difference, silly woman.
Yes, Toots, it was short and clearly expressed. You aren't fooling anyone with the stupidity you post.

Intelligent people who have read your posts don't need it explained further.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#282000 Feb 4, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>You're always trying to prove she's a liar, it's not just this moment. SMH.
She's not the only one I prove is a liar, liar. That's where you're in error. I do it with ALL of you, not just Foo. She just happens to be the most frequent liar here.

You just made a claim, I posted the truth, and the truth is what proves your statment is a lie.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#282001 Feb 4, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right!
I am really stupid!
Why did I not just take my other woman an take advantage of my legal right to kill the kid?
It's not your legal right to kill the kid. It's her legal right to choose and she did.
Gtown71 wrote:
I mean after all, if anyone was in the right kind of fix, to need an abortion, it would've been me.
Really, wasn't she married to?
Gtown71 wrote:
Yes, both I and the other woman was responsible for our actions.
We now live with the CHOICES we made.
Um no you don't, you live with your spouse and 5 year old while the other child is being raised by a man that isn't his father.
Gtown71 wrote:
The reason you're so upset, is becouse I told you the truth, and you had no real answer, so you attack me personaly.
Are you paying child support? Just goes to show that you in particular being PL didn't want to take responsibility for the life you created. Your wife didn't want him either?
Gtown71 wrote:
Which makes your answer emtpy and meaningless.
The best part is how you want others to have answers that are not all emotional.
You're meaningless to the PL stance if you don't practice what you preach about being responsible for the life you create.
Gtown71 wrote:
Besides, whays wrong with me having a kid, by two different women?
Well there is a lot wrong with it when you don't take care of one of them.
Gtown71 wrote:
What if I were gay and raising a kid? You wouldn't have a problem with that would you?
Not at all. What does being gay and raising kids have to do with you having a kid with another woman and not taking care of it? Nothing.
Gtown71 wrote:
I was born this way, and since you only seem to have morals when it come to those who disagree with you, what does that make you?(:
You were born to cheat on your wife? So I guess I was born not to cheat? LOL.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#282003 Feb 4, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You have to admit, LLL raises making a mountain out of a molehill to an art form. Extraneous bullshit is her speciality.
LYING would be the molehill you claim I'm making a mountain out of.

Claiming a photo was taken by someone, even giving copyright to that person, when the photo was ripped off from the internet and attributed to someone else isn't a molehill, Toots. It's a big fat lie, and one she got caught in.

Whether she e-mailed with Lynne is irrelevant to everything in this forum. It's Foo making mountains out of molehills, but you people will just ignore that. She said proof of mutual abuse was in the thread. All she has to do is prove her claim with what's in the thread. She doesn't need e-mails to prove it, and she surely doesn't need to prove she e-mailed with Lynne to prove it.

Foo is obsessed with Lynne and proves it at every turn. The fool can't handle it when I OWN you people in discussion. None of you can, and the "Lynne" posts begin.

Then there's people like you and Ayakaneo making posts as though what Foo did was perfectly normal and acceptable, and the people who catch her in lies and call her on them are nuts. lol

Irrational mental case behavior by you people.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#282004 Feb 4, 2013
dont doubt when Foo sees the photo is still on Yahoo and Google that she'll come back with yet another lie as to why it's still there, even after she claimed she removed it. And she will be so pissed off that her lie was exposed and so easily, that she'll be plotting vengence and try to get back by making more threats of posting something personal about Lynne.

Mental case doesn't begin to describe Foo behavior. Anyone who would pass off her behavior as not a big deal, or a molehill being made into a mountain is also a nutcase.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#282005 Feb 4, 2013
Emotionally/mentally stable people don't do the kind of shit Foo just displayed she does.

Ayakaneo and Elise are just keeping my posts going about Foo, by making their own comments about the posts I've made to Foo.

They'd be too stupid to see that.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#282006 Feb 4, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Toots, it was short and clearly expressed. You aren't fooling anyone with the stupidity you post.
Intelligent people who have read your posts don't need it explained further.
No, abuela loca, it was nonsense. Who said I'm trying to fool anyone about anything? You're the one who seems to have something to prove, not me. You're not highly intelligent, by the way, so your standards mean nothing. You mistake your arrogance and ego for intelligence. That, in itself, is foolish.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#282007 Feb 4, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is more then enough evidence.
There is even more then that to me. A guy who went from not believing in God at all, into believe whole heartedly in God.
I thought religion is just what folks did.
I thought Heaven and Hell (if it was real) was only a matter of good or bad.
I thought (and many "christians "think if your good works outweigh your bad, then you go to Heaven.
If your bad works are more then good, then Hell.
Many who go to church now believe this method.
After the night I was woken up by God -it was HE that straightened me out.
I had tried cleaning up this or that before, but could never reach a point that I felt good enough.
I know believe, as God says all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.
If you have ever told a lie, then you are a liar.
Asking forgiveness doesn't erase the lie.
Like killing someone, asking forgiveness will not bring the other person back, nor will it erase the fact that they are a murderer.
Only having Gods grace applied to ones life will erase all.
Jesus died for all sin -past, present, future.
A christian asks for forgiveness to restore fellowship with God.
Sonship is done by the blood of God (Jesus Christ) being applied to ones soul.
Many died having faith for His comming.
I will die having faith in His comming.
Believing in Jesus is eternal life. We live in heaven with him
here on earth. He is here with us. I heard his voice. Why do you want to die?

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#282008 Feb 4, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
LYING would be the molehill you claim I'm making a mountain out of.
Claiming a photo was taken by someone, even giving copyright to that person, when the photo was ripped off from the internet and attributed to someone else isn't a molehill, Toots. It's a big fat lie, and one she got caught in.
Whether she e-mailed with Lynne is irrelevant to everything in this forum. It's Foo making mountains out of molehills, but you people will just ignore that. She said proof of mutual abuse was in the thread. All she has to do is prove her claim with what's in the thread. She doesn't need e-mails to prove it, and she surely doesn't need to prove she e-mailed with Lynne to prove it.
Foo is obsessed with Lynne and proves it at every turn. The fool can't handle it when I OWN you people in discussion. None of you can, and the "Lynne" posts begin.
Then there's people like you and Ayakaneo making posts as though what Foo did was perfectly normal and acceptable, and the people who catch her in lies and call her on them are nuts. lol
Irrational mental case behavior by you people.
You're ranting. Wipe the virtual foam from your virtual mouth and settle down, bruja vieja.

:-D
Gtown71

United States

#282009 Feb 4, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>It's not your legal right to kill the kid. It's her legal right to choose and she did.
<quoted text> Really, wasn't she married to?
<quoted text>Um no you don't, you live with your spouse and 5 year old while the other child is being raised by a man that isn't his father.
<quoted text>Are you paying child support? Just goes to show that you in particular being PL didn't want to take responsibility for the life you created. Your wife didn't want him either?
<quoted text>You're meaningless to the PL stance if you don't practice what you preach about being responsible for the life you create.
<quoted text>Well there is a lot wrong with it when you don't take care of one of them.
<quoted text>Not at all. What does being gay and raising kids have to do with you having a kid with another woman and not taking care of it? Nothing.
<quoted text>You were born to cheat on your wife? So I guess I was born not to cheat? LOL.
I don't ever remember saying that I have not payed child support, perhaps you can refresh my memory?

I was born an adulteror, if anyone was born gay.
Are you saying step parents are a horrible thing?
Are people horrible for having kids with more then one person?

Do you believe all of my story I've told about myself?

You seem to like the child part and the cheating part, and accept it as truth, do what about the part when God woke me up and changed my life?
Forgiving me and saving my soul?
Do you believe people can be forgiven?
Have you ever done anything, that you needed forgiveness for?
have you ever done anything wrong?

“Game on !”

Since: Aug 09

nyc

#282010 Feb 4, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Please dont insult fairy's.
And so our so called truce of mutual respect ends not with a bang but with a whimper.
Let the record show....and to paraphrase V. Corleone - I was not the one to break the peace we made here today.

“Game on !”

nyc

#282011 Feb 4, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>
One more question. Do you buy those condoms to blow up as balloons
at kids' parties?
I'll say this for ya grumpster, your sense of humor may me cringingly bad. But at least you didn't ask that stupid viability question again.
Do you EVER have a point?
Gtown71

United States

#282012 Feb 4, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please, what utter NONSENSE. There are adult women and men who don't choose to marry until their 30's, 40's, even their 50's. Some adults choose NEVER to marry at all. It is totally idiotic to demand that adults who choose to marry late or not at all must punish themselves with celibacy.
Furthermore, there are plenty of adult MARRIED couples that choose never to have children. They're not likely to go along with your idiotic assertion that because they choose NOT to procreate they shouldn't ever have sex.
Parenthood is OPTIONAL, for both women AND men and adults have the same right NOT to have children as they do to be parents. Those who don't like or want children are making the wise and responsible choice NOT to have them.
I agree yet again, atleast on the part of marriage and kids.
if people don't want either, then I know of a proven 100% way, on how they can make sure they never have either.

Ocean, when people engage in risky behavior,then they set themselves up for negative consequences.

When someone wants to have an abortion, just becouse they had sex it is pretty sad, but no matter why people want one, the cold hard truth is that a tiny human heart must be stopped, in order for their wishes to be granted.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#282013 Feb 4, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>No, abuela loca, it was nonsense. Who said I'm trying to fool anyone about anything? You're the one who seems to have something to prove, not me. You're not highly intelligent, by the way, so your standards mean nothing. You mistake your arrogance and ego for intelligence. That, in itself, is foolish.
Elise: "Who said I'm trying to fool anyone about anything? "

Your schooling, your nursing career, things you do for others in life...all stated by you here without being asked about it, and all stated by someone who's too insecure to keep it all to herself. You post about it because you need people to see you a certain way.

You're the one trying to create an "image" of yourself here. Yet you accuse others of it.

You're an ignorant buffoon like the rest of the PC here, and you're not fooling any intelligent person of anything other than that.

“Game on !”

nyc

#282014 Feb 4, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
1) Embarrassingly unoriginal
2) Predictable
3) Your inability to discuss and or debate the facts at hand remain solidly intact

You're 3 for 3. Kudos.

“Game on !”

nyc

#282015 Feb 4, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bathe less.
Musta worked......3-2 win.
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

#282016 Feb 4, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is more then enough evidence.
There is even more then that to me. A guy who went from not believing in God at all, into believe whole heartedly in God.
I thought religion is just what folks did.
I thought Heaven and Hell (if it was real) was only a matter of good or bad.
I thought (and many "christians "think if your good works outweigh your bad, then you go to Heaven.
If your bad works are more then good, then Hell.
Many who go to church now believe this method.
After the night I was woken up by God -it was HE that straightened me out.
I had tried cleaning up this or that before, but could never reach a point that I felt good enough.
I know believe, as God says all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.
If you have ever told a lie, then you are a liar.
Asking forgiveness doesn't erase the lie.
Like killing someone, asking forgiveness will not bring the other person back, nor will it erase the fact that they are a murderer.
Only having Gods grace applied to ones life will erase all.
Jesus died for all sin -past, present, future.
A christian asks for forgiveness to restore fellowship with God.
Sonship is done by the blood of God (Jesus Christ) being applied to ones soul.
Many died having faith for His comming.
I will die having faith in His comming.
"christian asks for forgiveness to restore fellowship with God.
Sonship is done by the blood of God (Jesus Christ) being applied to ones soul."

This is what Christians believe. It doesn't say anything about good works. Emotionally you wish it did, but it doesn't.
Degall says he posts here as an act of good works. He never argues pro-religion. Is he doomed to hell?

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#282017 Feb 4, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You're ranting. Wipe the virtual foam from your virtual mouth and settle down, bruja vieja.
:-D
Your little smile face doesn't mask the fact that my posts get to you. Good, lol. You haven't got anything reasonable to rebut what I've posted, and your little game here is to try to insult posters and act like you're laughing at them.

You haven't got the intelligence or the skills to deflect from what's in the posts of PLers, or to deflect from the many lies from PCers.

“Game on !”

nyc

#282018 Feb 4, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Nope. The BORN child has a legal right to be supported by both parents unless parental responsibility has been waived. Paying support does not affect the father's medical and physical risks.
<quoted text>
You're a moron Tink. He wasn't arguing what is legal. We all know what's legal ( except maybe for you and the Constitution). He said "if" and what "would" be fair. And if in fact all it came down to was choice then what he said was not only relevant......it made perfect sense.
You're a blowhard. A blowhard who's also a coward. How does it feel ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The National Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Willie Horton II? Dems claim 'race-baiting' ove... Mon Le Jimbo 1
West Palm finance director out; sources: She hi... Oct 15 whateva 2
ebola videos where at Oct 11 Im hick n 1
Ontario, 2 other provinces still don't cover ap... Oct 8 Terence 1
Diana Davis earns honor at NATAS Emmy Awards Sep 30 Never heard of her 4
Homeland Security Enlists Clergy to Quell Publi... (Aug '07) Sep 26 Richies Cool Man ... 3
We will not forget you, heroes Sep '14 Ethan Allen 2

The National People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE