Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 320493 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#246112 Jun 28, 2012
Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you said. You lie thsts a fact.
However BS said he KNOWS you ARE Lynne. He said it was part of the fraud that YOU were emailing him about.
So, YOU saying he was "guessing" is CALLING BS A LIAR.
Maybe I should private message him a link to clear this up for you??
Yep. He stepped up and did the right thing and now she's calling him a LIAR.

And she wonders why she has no friends?

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#246113 Jun 28, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
I read that, too, as some kind of weird admission.
Weird as in -- "We all know you know I'm Lynne D but I will never admit this because I'm stubborn and foolishly believe you all hate me because I'm beautiful and have the perfect Stepford Wife... er I mean life. You could never really dislike me because I suck at actual debate and hardly even qualify in the insult-slinging category. But I think I'm the best at it and will go through my day believing that's what it's all about. And then I put my left foot in ... and sooner or later remove it from my big mouth. Haha I made a joke because my humor is superior to all!! Don't hate me because of it."
hahahaha, exactly!

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#246114 Jun 28, 2012
bluestreak prime wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, you know, all that repetition of yours? The sign of senility. I do believe that being a shut-in has eroded your brain. Not that you ever really had much of one.
Dance some more, little troll.

Jonesboro AR

#246116 Jun 28, 2012
Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you 12 or just stupid as hell?
Closet boy has always been 12 and stupid in my opinion..

Jonesboro AR

#246117 Jun 28, 2012
Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
<quoted text>
She is just sick and stuck in delinquent 14 year old mode. She thinks like this "I know you know that I am loriLynneLily but I don't have to tell you and you can't make me, so THERE!!!".
yep a common occurrence on that side of the aisle.

Jonesboro AR

#246118 Jun 28, 2012
The Bishop wrote:
<quoted text>
While I, as The Bishop, cannot condone your lifestyle, I will not condemn it either. I understand that you and CD have a relationship presumably built on love. As long as you don't hurt anyone but yourselves, what is the harm. I must let God decide.
As to "Faux Masochism", that is a club in NY and no, The Bishop will never go there.
You just keep being the fool and I will continue to laugh in your fool face..
Katie

Tacoma, WA

#246119 Jun 28, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
No. They are definitely different people.
Okay, La :)

Just thought maybe could be the same (or someone trying to appear the same, y'know? Definitely not sure of it.

Brilliant_Chicky

“mama & baby”

Since: Oct 10

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

#246120 Jun 28, 2012
bluestreak prime wrote:
<quoted text>So let me guess, you're trying to narrow down who my ally on this thread was that invited me here, right?
Oh, Big Stupe, you screwed up. You forgot who you were trolling as. Lightening sux, huh?

How do you feel about Lynne calling you a liar??

You anti choice trolls are hilarious.

Thanks Katie!!

Brilliant_Chicky

“mama & baby”

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

#246121 Jun 28, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>I read that, too, as some kind of weird admission.
Weird as in -- "We all know you know I'm Lynne D but I will never admit this because I'm stubborn and foolishly believe you all hate me because I'm beautiful and have the perfect Stepford Wife... er I mean life. You could never really dislike me because I suck at actual debate and hardly even qualify in the insult-slinging category. But I think I'm the best at it and will go through my day believing that's what it's all about. And then I put my left foot in ... and sooner or later remove it from my big mouth. Haha I made a joke because my humor is superior to all!! Don't hate me because of it."
Roflmao.
LadiLulu

United States

#246122 Jun 28, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, La :)
Just thought maybe could be the same (or someone trying to appear the same, y'know? Definitely not sure of it.
He's been on other threads for a while now, and his posting style is completely different. Ask kathwynn and Cpeter. They "know" him pretty well.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#246123 Jun 28, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened? Superior reading comprehension let you down again? Chicky posted she had one more week with the RCC and then she's hitting the road, Ohnotsomartone.
My reading comprehension is excellent, ohsostupidone.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...

Chicky wrote, "Off to the pool on my [third day of summer vacation].:-D"

That was the post to which I referred about her vacation, this now being the 4th day of it.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#246124 Jun 28, 2012
Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you said. You lie thsts a fact.
However BS said he KNOWS you ARE Lynne. He said it was part of the fraud that YOU were emailing him about.
So, YOU saying he was "guessing" is CALLING BS A LIAR.
Maybe I should private message him a link to clear this up for you??
No, that was about Perseverence, not about me. I saw those posts when I first came here and he was accusing me of being Lynne, with nothing to go on but guesses. He was wrong. He was just as sure of himself as you idiots think you are of yourselves, yet I don't e-mail with any of you boneheads either.

You're the one lying about what was said and when.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#246125 Jun 28, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Spot on.
100% accurate.
Yes it sure was, about you PC.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#246126 Jun 28, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep!
Or she'll say "I never e-mailed BS" (while the small print reads "as Ill Lily"). She lies by obfuscation and withholding of relevant information.
It's how she survived as a DOTDS, after all.
You're so full of shit and you believe your lies. You're a mess.
LadiLulu

United States

#246127 Jun 28, 2012
Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Big Stupe, you screwed up. You forgot who you were trolling as. Lightening sux, huh?
How do you feel about Lynne calling you a liar??
You anti choice trolls are hilarious.
Thanks Katie!!
It's not BS.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#246128 Jun 28, 2012
Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynne, this just serves to expose your idiocy. It's stupid and senseless, you bonehead. YOU called me that in a post DIRECTLY TO ME. Your desperation is amusing.
You keep responding to posts ABOUT Lynne when you're NOT EVEN INVOLVED IN THE DISCUSSION.
Do try to keep up.
Listen, everybody here KNOWS that all you PC call ME by that name, including me, after you've all done it for over a year.

You're not making some profound revelation, or catching me at anything, with the stupidity you post about it. lol

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#246129 Jun 28, 2012
Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
<quoted text>
Well in that case, you just got caught in ANOTHER LIE which proves you respond to posts ABOUT Lynne because you ARE Lynne, you mindless twit.
You're a mess.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#246131 Jun 28, 2012
Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynne, if I were you I'd kill myself.
You have nothing notable and nothing I want. I prefer a man I don't have to trap by pregnancy and keep with dependence and emotional black mail. You are nothing outside of what your husband is. The fact that you keep acting as though that reality is superior to others only exposes you know it's NOT. Good luck with that.
Yes, do keep trying to convince yourself of that, OSJO.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#246132 Jun 28, 2012
Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it's hard to pay attention when your working so hard to lie, cover lies, and lie some more. Poor Lynne.
You and the other PC would be the ones who would know about that. You're the ones who keep getting caught in lies. lol.

Every intelligent person here who has integrity in discussion has proven each one of you to be a pathological liar. Proved it with your own posts.

Brilliant_Chicky

“mama & baby”

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

#246133 Jun 28, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>No, that was about Perseverence, not about me. I saw those posts when I first came here and he was accusing me of being Lynne, with nothing to go on but guesses. He was wrong. He was just as sure of himself as you idiots think you are of yourselves, yet I don't e-mail with any of you boneheads either.

You're the one lying about what was said and when.
Huh. Except he specifically SAYS LILY.

He says YOU, Lily, are LYNNE PER HIS EMAIL FRAUD WITH YOU!!

Nice try though. Keep spinning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The National Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CBS, PBS, Bloomberg suspend Charlie Rose shows ... Nov 21 youll shoot your ... 1
News What's the Connection Al Franken's Accuser Leea... Nov 18 youll shoot your ... 1
News Eric Holder blasts a orange mana Trump: a We wa... Nov 15 H2Oplus 53
News Heartbreaking: Hollywood A-Lister Accused of Ra... Nov 8 youll shoot your ... 1
News 8 Sleep Mistakes You Can Fix Tonight Nov 3 thoughts 4
News Calls Grow To Fire Radio Host For Derogatory Co... Nov 2 youll shoot your ... 1
News BMW boycott sought by Jesse Jackson Oct 27 cadescove99 2
More from around the web