Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,974
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#246075 Jun 28, 2012
Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it's not, Andrea Y.
You made the claim, Toots. Just admit you can't prove it, rather than try your typical childishness.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#246076 Jun 28, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO! Isn't it amusing that Lily has to justify herself even tho nobody has said a word?
You really are a bona fide ignorant buffoon.

Toots, that was not a justification, but a prediction of what you boneheads usually do.

“mama & baby”

Since: Oct 10

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

#246077 Jun 28, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>Said to Ink,

"Is that what was going on between you and your abusive husband you stayed with for so long? Did he compliment your life so well you'd allow him to beat your ass for years and years?"

How long did you stay with yours, Broom Hilda?

You like to attack PLers where you think it hurts. The attacks you make on others must be things that would hurt you. Why else would you use what you said to Ink, or lies you create, believing it would hit someone where it would hurt? lol, the truth comes out alright, but it's coming out about you.
Lol

Like I said, she was trying to be a condescending bitch and I was exposing her hypocrisy.

You bottom feeding losers forget where you came from when you have the audacity to brag about how your continued dependence on men is superior to women who can think for and take care of themselves.

So I remind you. I can see I struck a nerve.

So why didn't your wonderful husband marry you until your son was THREE?? Why, again, were ALL of your pregnancies, by a myriad of men, conceived out of wedlock, dear? Do refresh our memories, OH SO Superior One.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#246078 Jun 28, 2012
Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it's not, Andrea Y.
By the way, how come you answwered a post in which you were called Broom Hilda? That must mean you're admitting that's your name, according to your idiotic logic.

“mama & baby”

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

#246079 Jun 28, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>lol, you really are a bona fide bonehead.^^That all came from YOUR mind, so take a wild guess who it is that really "thinks like this" and is stuck in 14 year old mode.

Your posts don't indicate they're made by an intelligent, reasonable ADULT, but rather of a petulent 14 year old delinquent. Weird that you would say things about others that always holds true about you.
LMAO!!!

You really are a bona fide bonehead.^^That all came from YOUR mind, so take a wild guess who it is that really "thinks like this" and is stuck in 14 year old mode.

Your posts don't indicate they're made by an intelligent, reasonable ADULT, but rather of a petulent 14 year old delinquent. Weird that you would say things about others that always holds true about you.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#246080 Jun 28, 2012
Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, but I was posting TO KATIE about Lynne. So, Hagitha, it was NOT your own post. Why do you lie so much? Mommy too drunk and beaten down to teach you lying is wrong?
Care to try again? Why do you keep answering posts about Lynne D if your NOT Lynne d??
Well in that case, Zelda, it was because everyone here KNOWS you idiots call me Lynne D because you're obsessed with the girl, so whatever you said was about me, not Lynne.

Either way, it doesn't matter what anyone is called here, we all know to whom each is referring, whether the name applies or not.

Or are you so stupid that you really don't get that.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#246081 Jun 28, 2012
Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Like I said, she was trying to be a condescending bitch and I was exposing her hypocrisy.
You bottom feeding losers forget where you came from when you have the audacity to brag about how your continued dependence on men is superior to women who can think for and take care of themselves.
So I remind you. I can see I struck a nerve.
So why didn't your wonderful husband marry you until your son was THREE?? Why, again, were ALL of your pregnancies, by a myriad of men, conceived out of wedlock, dear? Do refresh our memories, OH SO Superior One.
Chicky, you haven't forgotten where you came from, because you're still there.

Most PLers have moved beyond their teens. You haven't. Your mind is still there.

Don't hate me because I have what you want in life and you haven't been able to get. That's not my fault, it's your own.

Katie

Kent, WA

#246082 Jun 28, 2012
Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, moron, no one was talking about your ignorant troll self. Now run along and try to find someone to take you seriously.
Unless Bluestreak is also Blue Sky (and all his other BS screen names).
Katie

Kent, WA

#246083 Jun 28, 2012
Or Big Sky ... etc.

“mama & baby”

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

#246084 Jun 28, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>You lie in every post you make.

Prove that's what I said, liar. You won't be able to because what I said was the name Lori was not on my birth certificate, because Lori isn't my name. Neither is Lynn.

You've all been pulling these same types of lies since Jan. 2011.

Chicky comes in thinking what she's posting hasn't all been posted before. lol. You people are jokes who NEED to use these distractions to veer from the truth about your ignorance and stupidity on the topic of abortion.

Neither lies nor threats have given you what you wanted because guess what? You all want what's a lie, and you won't be getting that from me.
Thanks for illustrating my point.

This post is PROOF that you won't admit you are Lori/Lynne, even though every one knows you are, because "you can't make me", juvenile.

You are such a moron. You're not even smart enough to know when to STFU and bury yourself EVERY time.

Oh and dummy, Pro Choice doesn't NEED to distract from anything.

In case you missed it, our FACTS and SCIENCE about abortion are the LAW OF THE LAND. Abortion is LEGAL. Women will have many today. WE WIN.

"You people are jokes who NEED to use these distractions to veer from the truth about your ignorance and stupidity on the topic of abortion.".

It's funny how you always write things that apply to YOURSELF.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#246085 Jun 28, 2012
How's your road trip going? Thought you were taking a road trip on your vacation. It's what, day 4 of your vacation now, and you're spending it HERE posting at Topix. Wow, exciting and fun-filled life you have!

“mama & baby”

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

#246086 Jun 28, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>More like..."the atheists aren't following the Christian rules so why should I??!!"

LMAO!!
Yeah he obviously isn't bright.

“They will lose.”

Since: Apr 11

Falcon can hear the falconer

#246087 Jun 28, 2012
I told NR not to count his chickens. So that is one. Onward to the November election. The only part of my prediction looking shaky is Indiana going Democratic. Can't say I am sorry you were wrong NR.

“They will lose.”

Since: Apr 11

Falcon can hear the falconer

#246088 Jun 28, 2012
And I imagine the relief of a LOT of Republican politicians is huge. Even if they have to pretend to be angry for their mouthbreathers.

“mama & baby”

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

#246089 Jun 28, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>It was a completely degrading to women, but I realize fundies like you have limited education and intelligence so of course you would not see what that post was really saying and rushed to plant your lips all over Tom Tom's woman-degrading ass.

I bet if you were out somewhere and saw a man beating the crap out of woman you would stop to cheer him on.

Fundie women have been conditioned all their lives to prostrate themselves to men, and you all do it so well. Here you are lapping all over some misogynists assparts and Sassy is crawling on her belly to some other misogynist so she can tongue bathe his feet.

You both are severe embarrassments to women everywhere.
Yeah this is the same thing Lying Lynne just did.

Licking the ass of misogynists since her daddy beat " her place" in to her and she's been unable to rise above.

They are subservient, submissive and keep themselves financially dependent as an excuse to keep it that way. They have NO self worth, combined with NO accomplishments, NO motivation, which equals NO identity. But they have the audacity to tell others how superior they are based on that reality.

It keeps them from having to face their own failures and meaningless, already over, lives.

“mama & baby”

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

#246090 Jun 28, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Lynnie, its really very sad that while you're NOT a "stupid" person, you allow your false sense of 'pride' or whatever it is to make you repeately seem like a fool. YOUR claim was that you dont care what people think of you. Yet for seven years you've been coming here spending the BULK of your time trying desperately to justify just that. I never made any such claim, and I certainly haven't spent the time here making a fool of myself. In fact, many of the people that I disaree with on this issue, I get along just fine with. I'm here seven years later because I like MOST of the folks here, I respect many of them and I learn from EVERYONE here, even idiots like you.

You can TRY to flip around YOUR neurosis on others, in fact, you project a LOT here about YOUR issues trying hard to make them things that others do, but the REALITY is that its YOU that's not rational. You spend pretty much every moment you're on here in an angry wave of projection and justification. You're not here to discuss abortion, but being here among people that believe you to be a lying sack of crap clearly fullfills some sick need in you for attention. Its really very sad, but then, so are you.

Carry on Lynniekins.
Needs a repeat. Excellent post, Foo and RIGHT on target.
Katie

Kent, WA

#246091 Jun 28, 2012
The Bishop wrote:
<quoted text>
You must remember my child that these women are very fragile and very hurt. They were damaged somewhere in life. They really want a normal life and a loving family. They have made a mess of things. They were once in the Faith but left it and still hold hatred in their broken hearts.
Do not hate them but pray for them. Damaged souls, restless and in search of peace. The mere fact that they support the killing of unborn children in the millions, is reason enough to understand and pray for their overcoming their deficiencies. The language, oh the language. It is enough to make Mother Superior blush.
You see they feel if they act masculine they can further cause themselves more self-hatred by not being the women they don't know how to be.
The bishop prays for them, since despite their flaws they are still part of the flock.
"You see they feel if they act masculine they can further cause themselves more self-hatred by not being the women they don't know how to be."

Sounds more like you'd rather see a bunch of Stepford Wives rather than bona fide individuality.

“mama & baby”

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

#246092 Jun 28, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>ROFLMAO! Isn't it amusing that Lynnnie has to justify herself even tho nobody has said a word?
Funny stuff. She must have been disconcerted by the lack of response to her gibberish. So she threw that out hoping desperately to get a negative response.

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#246093 Jun 28, 2012
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that is their end game.
If the criteria for viability hinges on what is medically possible, then there is no solid defintion, and they can move the goal posts.
Doc will double talk now, as he's been doing all along. Look at your Merriam Web. definitionS for viability and you'll see he blurs #1,#2, 3a, 3b, and 3c, as well as the legal and medical definitions.
Capable of living/surviving outside of the womb has become an embryo in an artifical uterus which is not capable of living/surviving outside of the artificial uterus . Why, you may ask? Because it is not VIABLE.
Anyone else see the conflict in his use of various definitions, here?
I've been skirting this whole viability discussion because I didn't follow it at the outset, but YES, I do see the "blurring" you are referring to.
Katie

Kent, WA

#246094 Jun 28, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
How's your road trip going? Thought you were taking a road trip on your vacation. It's what, day 4 of your vacation now, and you're spending it HERE posting at Topix. Wow, exciting and fun-filled life you have!
What happened? Superior reading comprehension let you down again? Chicky posted she had one more week with the RCC and then she's hitting the road, Ohnotsomartone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The National Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Diana Davis earns honor at NATAS Emmy Awards Mon guest 8
Jay Leno wades into Cosby controversy Jan 22 Dr Wu 1
Chemtrail-harping weather truther busted for th... Jan 22 Milton 1
A Top Ukrainian TV Station Silenced?By Anna Nem... Jan 17 Pro Ukraine 21
Weather service warns of possible icy roads Thu... Jan 14 cat2009 15
LBJa s quiet fight to desegregate housing a " h... Jan 6 Ungrateful Grubers 1
Feds: Don't blame California drought on warming Dec '14 Vince 1
More from around the web