Help for my daughter and her three ch...

Help for my daughter and her three children

Wanda Wilks

Plano, TX

#1 Jul 24, 2008
Maury,
I have been trying to find help for my daughter an her three children who lost everything they own in a fire on the 4th of july. My daughter has alot of illneses. My daugter lost her place due to fire and she has been homeless for almost a month. No one will rent to her because her landlord is giving her a bad reference. She is about to loose her section 8 if she does not find a place for her and her 3 childrens.My email address is [email protected] and [email protected]
Please help me to help my family. We live in Madison WI.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Maury Povich Show Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 12 of the Most Bizarre TV Show Guests Ever (Oct '12) Oct '12 tallyho 18
News Hayswood more than a defunct hospital for Aberd... (Nov '08) Jun '09 tstrizzy88 4
News Your Next Big Country Star? Watch Her National ... (Mar '09) Mar '09 XXX 2
News Celebrity chimps seem to suffer from gloomy pro... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Dark_Island 13
News Lawsuit: Sex and Booze Days with 'Maury' - Staf... (Nov '08) Nov '08 Luther Blissett 1
News The Hater: Britain's Worst Teeth Is Not A Joke (Jul '08) Jul '08 momsosad 1
i need help to find my father (Dec '07) Dec '07 DONNA JEAN COTTERMAN 1
More from around the web