Ashton's Fate on 'Men' Unclear

Mar 13, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Fox News

Sorry, Walden Schmidt fans. There's still no word if "Two and a Half Men" or Ashton Kutcher will be back for what would be the series' 10th season.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Faith

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

I'm not a fan of the waldon character It was poorly written and unbelievable. I didn't even like the way they had Allen turn. Or all of them. Its stupid. Like someone going to buy the condo like that. Most stupid writing. A billionaire to boot. I hate the new show. Even though I like Ashton. I don't like him in this format at all. It's just a bad show now. No one I know watches it. I watch the reruns. Give up on the new show. It stinks. Stick to the big bang theory. The show was based on Charlie and his brother. The new show is a swing and a miss. Awful awful. Most worst writing I've seen.
Felipe from Mexico

Tampico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2012

Judged:

I agree with the words above... I was a big fan of two and a half men with Charly... Now it just sucks.. I have changed to watch The Big Bang Theory .. The new show is that bad that I rather watch Chelsey or The Adventures of Old Christine..
When is Charly coming back? or when will the show be out of programing..

“Meh”

Since: Jan 11

Under your bed

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2012

Judged:

It's called 2 and a half men. That cute little half man is an adult now.
10 years is a good run. Time to call it quits.

Since: Mar 12

Wellingborough, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2012

Judged:

They need some voodoo ressurection shiz to get Sheen back. Ashton is not funny and not really that likeable. And his girlfriend (although kinda hot) isn't likeable either. I still find Alan funny but the rest of the show has slumped. I found Bert (Alans Ex wife's new husband) funny, No idea what happened him.
Liek

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Judged:

Stop the show. It isn't worth it anymore. I am still trying every week, got every episode of the series on DVD, untill Charlie's removal. After that I had high hopes and wished the producers and writers a lot of success because of the kind of humor. But it really is gone. All the bachelor's jokes, all the little funny Berta stuff, Judith, Cougar Evelyn, lonesome and bright Jake and even more lonesome Alan. Involved in a relationship that even makes the actrice look bad altough she was one of my favorites in according to Jim. No Voodoo, let Charlie come back with his own sitcom, he carried Two and a Half Men and will carry another show, I am sure of that. Looking forward to that kind of humor. Just over the edge and below any sufisticated level. Stop this soap opera.
garrett

Lodi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

The story is built for charlie and charlie has to have patience to handle alan but he also tries to help alan to whip judith into shape ! if you look at the older shows charlie was always screwing up but he took care of alan and jake. What happened to judith, herb which was a great character and candy ? I don't like what they did to alan's girlfriend. They made her look homeless so she could be believable enough to hook alan's character but then it's all about having gas. Berta is another story she always liked charlie and they cut her lines. People might start watching it for the changed format but wath the reruns with candy, russell the pharmacist and herb. On a scale of 1 to 10 and 10 being the be the show with charlie or the new one charlie bring in a 10 comparied to the new one as a 6. I hope they get charlie back and it could last several more years or just stop production on it !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent The Mary Tyler Moore Show Discussions

Search the The Mary Tyler Moore Show Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CBC Marketplace investigator Erica Johnson hasn... May '14 Dragon 1
'Love Boat' captain to appear at Great Vacation... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Duke for Mayor 2
Betty White to be immortalized in wax (Oct '13) Oct '13 Heidi 1
'Sopranos' listed best-written U.S. TV series, ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Sheik Yerbouti 1
Ed Asner of 'Lou Grant' released from hospital (Mar '13) Mar '13 Jeff 1
Ed Asner of 'Lou Grant' released from hospital (Mar '13) Mar '13 Old Sam 1
Ed Asner and Friends in Orangevale May 7th (Apr '12) May '12 emlenn 8
•••
•••
•••