'The Lying Game' Recap: Best of 'Twin...

'The Lying Game' Recap: Best of 'Twinsense and Sensibility'

There are 1 comment on the BuddyTV story from Sep 6, 2011, titled 'The Lying Game' Recap: Best of 'Twinsense and Sensibility'. In it, BuddyTV reports that:

On tonight's episode of The Lying Game , the twins find out that DNA is not all they have shared and Alec tries to prevent Emma from learning more than she already does.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BuddyTV.

darci

Honolulu, HI

#1 Sep 23, 2011
Ugh, it drove me insane to see how quickly Nisha swooped in and said "wow, Sutton screwing over a friend, who'd see that coming?" right after "Sutton" (Emma) told Char she set up Laurel with Justin.( http://vimeo.com/29391485 ) That reminds me of so many people I know it drove me insane, but that's really good writing/acting.

also, loved that song during the scene so much I had to look it up and found out it's "A New Feeling" by Alphabet Botanical, hope they use them again this season.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Lying Game Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Celebrate 'The Lying Game' star Blair Redford's... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Alex Chando 1
News The Lying Game Winter Premiere -- Official Pics (Dec '11) Dec '11 Alex chando 1
News 'The Lying Game' Recap: Best of 'Sex, Lies and ... (Oct '11) Oct '11 darci 1
Blair redford (Sep '11) Oct '11 Jess Fieseher 13
News 'The Lying Game' Recap: Best of 'Over Exposed' (Sep '11) Sep '11 darci 1
More from around the web