Blair redford
Jessica Fieseher alex CH

Rochester, NH

#1 Sep 26, 2011
Dear Blair my name is Jessica Fieseher this is Alex chonza from the lying game my dad have facebook my dad name is James fieseher [email protected] i wanted to be your friend figure out reachely my dad i send you a pictures my age is 20 my brithdate 1991
Jessica Fieseher alex CH

Rochester, NH

#2 Sep 26, 2011
Blair 19991 mean to say
Jessica Fieseher alex CH

Rochester, NH

#3 Sep 26, 2011
Blair need to go tanning place near subway smillar height as me short side height i live newhamshire when you to tanning tell them where are you going abc family to act out TV shows takeing the bus too
Alexarndar Chonz

Dover, NH

#4 Oct 14, 2011
hey baby boy love you too much whole for you sexy you miss you kissing your lips sexy vioce my hearts it real dateing life from lying game it is your idea the hearts hottie be with you thinking of you hot body wanted you only you get mad easily thats is ture
Alexarndar Chonz

Dover, NH

#5 Oct 14, 2011
Blair I might from a lying game
JessFieseher

Dover, NH

#6 Oct 14, 2011
Blair just me ok
JessFieseher

Dover, NH

#7 Oct 14, 2011
Silly iam not from a lying game maybe iam
JessFieseher

Dover, NH

#8 Oct 14, 2011
yes iam lying game Silly Blair RedFord ture boo iam so sorry about that scared Truthful prending Alex Chando
JessFieseher

Dover, NH

#9 Oct 14, 2011
sometimes I got tried Blair Redford I love you forever
JessFieseher

Dover, NH

#10 Oct 14, 2011
Sometimes missed it up learn my mistakes ok
Jess Fieseher

Dover, NH

#11 Oct 14, 2011
My mom I have facebook too L.Fieseher@ comcast.ne or L.Fiesehercomcast.@net.com try it both ok add me on your facebook
Jess Fieseher

Dover, NH

#13 Oct 14, 2011
try it this way my dad facebook is Dadhikercomcast@.net try it both ways add me on my mom facebook ok
Jess Fieseher

Dover, NH

#14 Oct 14, 2011
Rember i said to you that ok blair RedFord

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Lying Game Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Celebrate 'The Lying Game' star Blair Redford's... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Alex Chando 1
News The Lying Game Winter Premiere -- Official Pics (Dec '11) Dec '11 Alex chando 1
News 'The Lying Game' Recap: Best of 'Sex, Lies and ... (Oct '11) Oct '11 darci 1
News 'The Lying Game' Recap: Best of 'Over Exposed' (Sep '11) Sep '11 darci 1
News 'The Lying Game' Recap: Best of 'Twinsense and ... (Sep '11) Sep '11 darci 1
More from around the web