Obama has strong Jewish ties.

“The King is Back!”

Since: Apr 09

San Diego,California

#1 Apr 3, 2012
During this election year something has been on my mind lately. Has Barack Obama looks to be re-elected(selected),I was thinking about the paranoia he causes when many whites believed he was a Muslim during the 2008 election campaign. The more I think about it,Obama is much more aligned with the Jewish faith than he is Muslim.Obama hails largely from the Chicago area, long known to be a hive of activity for the Jewish mafia and their criminals. Every appointment Obama made, when taking office, were Jews (Paulson, Napolitino and others). Or that his chief of staff Rahm Emanuel is the son of Jewish Irgun terrorists. Obama is the first president ever to host the Jewish passover ritual known as seder at the White House.This is the same holiday Abraham Lincoln was assassinated during all those years ago.
Barack Obama also goes out of his way to bless everyone with his warmest "Hanukkah" greetings.Some people think I think Hanukkah is a Jewish war against the Christians. I'm not sure if I believe that.Huffington Post named Obama "The First Jewish Presidential Nominee" Obama got 77% of the Jewish vote in exit poles.These numbers were higher even than the 2004 election, when Democratic candidate John Kerry(A Jew too!) received 74 percent of the Jewish vote. Obamaís mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, was a Jewess, born to Jewish parents. His grandmother was vice president of a bank. Although not proof in itself, itís probably more than coincidental his family can be tied to the jew bankers before his arrival. Obama is also related to other politicians, such as Vice President Dick Cheney, British Prime Minister Sir Winston Churchill and Civil War General Robert E. Lee. The vice presidentís wife, Lynne Cheney, announced her discovery while discussing her new book, Blue Skies, No Fences, on MSNBC. When asked if she would support Hillary Rodham Clinton because she is a woman, Lynne Cheney said, "I have to admit to a certain bias here Ö Dick and Barack Obama are eighth cousins." Obamaís distant presidential cousins include President George W. Bush and his father, George H. W. Bush, Gerald Ford, Lyndon Johnson, Harry S. Truman and James Madison.Considering the Bush family is a bunch of Jews, Churchill was a Jew, the Cheney family are Jews, Obama is likely of Jewish stock also. Obamaís wife, Michelle, is related to the head rabbi of Beth Shalom Bínai Zaken Ethiopian Hebrew Congregation, Capers Funnye, which can be found easily at Jewpedia. Immigration records show that Sen. Barack Obamaís grandfather, Baruch Heshy Obramowitz, was an Ethiopian "Falasha" Jew, who changed his surname when he moved to Kenya. The revelation has set off rumors that the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee is a secret Jew.while growing up in Hawaii, the future senator attended a radical Jewish school, called a "Yeshiva." I think this is the reason Obama was projected as "Muslim" from the very beginning to deceive the common people. Just a little food for thought family. Peace.
Israeli Zionist

Adelaide, Australia

#2 Jul 30, 2012
KING JABBAR wrote:
During this election year something has been on my mind lately. Has Barack Obama looks to be re-elected(selected),I was thinking about the paranoia he causes when many whites believed he was a Muslim during the 2008 election campaign. The more I think about it,Obama is much more aligned with the Jewish faith than he is Muslim.Obama hails largely from the Chicago area, long known to be a hive of activity for the Jewish mafia and their criminals. Every appointment Obama made, when taking office, were Jews (Paulson, Napolitino and others). Or that his chief of staff Rahm Emanuel is the son of Jewish Irgun terrorists. Obama is the first president ever to host the Jewish passover ritual known as seder at the White House.This is the same holiday Abraham Lincoln was assassinated during all those years ago.
Barack Obama also goes out of his way to bless everyone with his warmest "Hanukkah" greetings.Some people think I think Hanukkah is a Jewish war against the Christians. I'm not sure if I believe that.Huffington Post named Obama "The First Jewish Presidential Nominee" Obama got 77% of the Jewish vote in exit poles.These numbers were higher even than the 2004 election, when Democratic candidate John Kerry(A Jew too!) received 74 percent of the Jewish vote. Obama’s mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, was a Jewess, born to Jewish parents. His grandmother was vice president of a bank. Although not proof in itself, it’s probably more than coincidental his family can be tied to the jew bankers before his arrival. Obama is also related to other politicians, such as Vice President Dick Cheney, British Prime Minister Sir Winston Churchill and Civil War General Robert E. Lee. The vice president’s wife, Lynne Cheney, announced her discovery while discussing her new book, Blue Skies, No Fences, on MSNBC. When asked if she would support Hillary Rodham Clinton because she is a woman, Lynne Cheney said, "I have to admit to a certain bias here … Dick and Barack Obama are eighth cousins." Obama’s distant presidential cousins include President George W. Bush and his father, George H. W. Bush, Gerald Ford, Lyndon Johnson, Harry S. Truman and James Madison.Considering the Bush family is a bunch of Jews, Churchill was a Jew, the Cheney family are Jews, Obama is likely of Jewish stock also. Obama’s wife, Michelle, is related to the head rabbi of Beth Shalom B’nai Zaken Ethiopian Hebrew Congregation, Capers Funnye, which can be found easily at Jewpedia. Immigration records show that Sen. Barack Obama’s grandfather, Baruch Heshy Obramowitz, was an Ethiopian "Falasha" Jew, who changed his surname when he moved to Kenya. The revelation has set off rumors that the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee is a secret Jew.while growing up in Hawaii, the future senator attended a radical Jewish school, called a "Yeshiva." I think this is the reason Obama was projected as "Muslim" from the very beginning to deceive the common people. Just a little food for thought family. Peace.
The whole "Muslim controversy" was just cooked-up by the Ashkenazi Rothschild Zionist (Israeli-Americans) to distract from the obvious pact they have with Obama.

They also have a pact with Romney.

Both Obama & Romney are little more than puppets for the Rothschild's nation of Zion. It is obvious to everybody with an IQ over 80.

“The King is Back!”

San Diego,California

#3 Jul 31, 2012
Israeli Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
The whole "Muslim controversy" was just cooked-up by the Ashkenazi Rothschild Zionist (Israeli-Americans) to distract from the obvious pact they have with Obama.
They also have a pact with Romney.
Both Obama & Romney are little more than puppets for the Rothschild's nation of Zion. It is obvious to everybody with an IQ over 80.
That's very true. I can't argue with that.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4 Dec 27, 2012
This link was written 04/09/2009...http://www.subver tednation.net/is-obama-jewish/

Three years later you present a commentary ---which I might add is plausible--- yet you fail to reveal this as your source and rather take credit for words (eg. cut and paste) that you did not 'originally' pen.
KING JABBAR wrote:
Barack Obama also goes out of his way to bless everyone with his warmest "Hanukkah" greetings.Some people think I think Hanukkah is a Jewish war against the Christians. I'm not sure if I believe that.Huffington Post named Obama "The First Jewish Presidential Nominee" Obama got 77% of the Jewish vote in exit poles.These numbers were higher even than the 2004 election, when Democratic candidate John Kerry(A Jew too!) received 74 percent of the Jewish vote. Obamaís mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, was a Jewess, born to Jewish parents. His grandmother was vice president of a bank. Although not proof in itself, itís probably more than coincidental his family can be tied to the jew bankers before his arrival. Obama is also related to other politicians, such as Vice President Dick Cheney, British Prime Minister Sir Winston Churchill and Civil War General Robert E. Lee. The vice presidentís wife, Lynne Cheney, announced her discovery while discussing her new book, Blue Skies, No Fences, on MSNBC. When asked if she would support Hillary Rodham Clinton because she is a woman, Lynne Cheney said, "I have to admit to a certain bias here Ö Dick and Barack Obama are eighth cousins." Obamaís distant presidential cousins include President George W. Bush and his father, George H. W. Bush, Gerald Ford, Lyndon Johnson, Harry S. Truman and James Madison.Considering the Bush family is a bunch of Jews, Churchill was a Jew, the Cheney family are Jews, Obama is likely of Jewish stock also. Obamaís wife, Michelle, is related to the head rabbi of Beth Shalom Bínai Zaken Ethiopian Hebrew Congregation, Capers Funnye, which can be found easily at Jewpedia. Immigration records show that Sen. Barack Obamaís grandfather, Baruch Heshy Obramowitz, was an Ethiopian "Falasha" Jew, who changed his surname when he moved to Kenya. The revelation has set off rumors that the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee is a secret Jew.while growing up in Hawaii, the future senator attended a radical Jewish school, called a "Yeshiva." I think this is the reason Obama was projected as "Muslim" from the very beginning to deceive the common people. Just a little food for thought family. Peace.

“The King is Back!”

San Diego,California

#5 Jan 20, 2013
FineALee wrote:
This link was written 04/09/2009...http://www.subver tednation.net/is-obama-jewish/
Three years later you present a commentary ---which I might add is plausible--- yet you fail to reveal this as your source and rather take credit for words (eg. cut and paste) that you did not 'originally' pen.
<quoted text>
A friend sent me that email. I assumed he wrote it. I never said I wrote it. Nor do I care if people think I did. I just wanted the information out there.Peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Jewish Americans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rothschild Zionism (May '13) May '13 Aussie Bob 1
The "Truth" Shall Set You Free... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Aussie Bob 1
The Talmud: (Nov '12) Nov '12 Aussie Bob 1
When will the Jewish Community Stop Ramming Mul... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Aussie Bob 2
News A Jewish Magician at the Egyptian Theater (Nov '12) Nov '12 Aussie Bob 2
News The Jewish Americans: Home (Nov '12) Nov '12 Aussie Bob 1
The Sabotage of Many Different Cultures & Natio... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Aussie Bob 2
More from around the web