'Tyra Banks Show' Moves Its Fierce Se...

'Tyra Banks Show' Moves Its Fierce Self to The CW - The talk sh...

There are 6 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Nov 21, 2008, titled 'Tyra Banks Show' Moves Its Fierce Self to The CW - The talk sh.... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

How much Tyra Banks can you stand? The CW is hoping the answer is "a lot." "The Tyra Banks Show" will move to The CW next September, the network announced Friday .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

T Man

Lostant, IL

#1 Nov 21, 2008
Nooooooooo!! If her ego were any bigger, the universe would blow up!
Jen

Portland, OR

#2 Nov 21, 2008
Really, CW? Really? You can't keep Veronica Mars on your primetime schedule, but you think back-to-back Tyra Banks is super-cool? popculturecurmudgeon.blogspot.com
Daniel

Fort Worth, TX

#3 Nov 22, 2008
Tyra Banks back-2-back it's tollaly cool!!!!!!!
Malicious Break

Decatur, IL

#4 Nov 22, 2008
Sure, if by "cool" you mean, "annoying enough to make the average person want to scrape out their eyeballs with a pickle fork." If you're going in that direction, then I guess it is "cool."

Tyra Banks is like athlete's foot...been around forever, and is a real bitch to get rid of.
Idiot Spotter

Cleveland, OH

#5 Dec 4, 2008
Jen wrote:
Really, CW? Really? You can't keep Veronica Mars on your primetime schedule, but you think back-to-back Tyra Banks is super-cool? popculturecurmudgeon.blogspot.com
Umm...what does primetime programming have to do with DAYTIME stuff?

Don't bother -- I'll answer it for you: NOTHING!
sheila

United States

#6 May 6, 2009
I absolutely love the tyra show, but wouldn't the show loose viewers, since it's going out of syndication? What will happen if the CW isn't offered in your area? The show would loose even more viewers wouldn't it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Jamie Foxx Show Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fox picks up sketch-comedy pilot from Jamie Foxx (Mar '10) Oct '10 bear 2
News Garcelle Beauvais: Nude In 'Playboy,' Expecting... (Aug '07) Jan '10 kimbo Slice 2
News Martin Lawrence producing comedy for black viewers (Jan '10) Jan '10 Zimbobeauty 13
News Jamie Foxx - 'The Soloist' Interview with Kam W... (Apr '09) Apr '09 hopeandfaith 4
News CW Courts Daytime Block - Wayans brothers, Jami... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Rena Moretti 2
Jamie FoXX (Dec '08) Dec '08 Mellow Music 1
News 'Band' lands Disney XD gig (Nov '08) Nov '08 Peter 1
More from around the web