The dish - Greenwich Time

The dish - Greenwich Time

There are 71 comments on the Greenwich Time story from Mar 7, 2009, titled The dish - Greenwich Time. In it, Greenwich Time reports that:

Scene " Sports columnist Mike Lupica was seen having dinner at Valbella restaurant in Old Greenwich the night of Feb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Greenwich Time.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Tony E Neuman

Hebron, CT

#61 Mar 10, 2009
Retired GPD wrote:
<quoted text>
Did BK also go to CJHS & GHS I know they were friends forever.
I couldn't find a Beth K or Elizabeth K in my GHS yearbook. I checked the index which covered all 3 classes, sophomore, junior, and senior. Was Beth K the same age as Sue C?
Retired GPD

Garnerville, NY

#62 Mar 10, 2009
Tony E Neuman wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't find a Beth K or Elizabeth K in my GHS yearbook. I checked the index which covered all 3 classes, sophomore, junior, and senior. Was Beth K the same age as Sue C?
She, Beth K. went to St Mary's that was one of the reasons for believing The Dish did also. They were always good friends.
Townie

Huntington, NY

#63 Mar 10, 2009
Former GPD wrote:
<quoted text>
GHS Class of 69 here - Just went to a 40th HS reunion meeting Sunday - had to do it early in the evening!
Did you check out the GHS '69 on facebook?
Used to live in Riverside

Hudson, NH

#64 Mar 10, 2009
Retired GPD wrote:
<quoted text>
She, Beth K. went to St Mary's that was one of the reasons for believing The Dish did also. They were always good friends.
I agree, thinking she might have attended in her elementary years though, and talked the folks into public after that. Beth was friends with everyone. they lived a stone's throw from one another.

Hudson, NH

#65 Mar 10, 2009
Tony E Neuman wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you know Sally F...the whole class did.

Hudson, NH

#66 Mar 10, 2009
Retired GPD wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct on Beth...That's one of the why's for the St Mary assumption. That and her 3 siblings.
I've been away from the area for 25 years...lots of memory jarring these past weeks...sheesh
Former GPD

United States

#67 Mar 11, 2009
Townie wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you check out the GHS '69 on facebook?
Not yet - They told me that it was there - It's going to be at Innis Arden the weekend of October 3/4. We still needs lots of addresses if you have any.
buttmeout

Aliquippa, PA

#68 Mar 11, 2009
&fe ature=channel_page
The truth is here
Tony E Neuman

United States

#69 Mar 11, 2009
Used to live in Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you know Sally F...the whole class did.
Yes I knew her. How do you know that I knew her?

Hudson, NH

#70 Mar 11, 2009
Tony E Neuman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I knew her. How do you know that I knew her?
Central gal
KlK

Bayside, NY

#71 Jul 10, 2010
Retired GPD wrote:
<quoted text>
Milbank Ave., St mary all through school...no charge for the info.
Nope - Greenwich High Graduate

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Howard Stern Show Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Execs at Diddy's Revolt TV unfairly treated whi... Mar '17 Israelite Suprema... 3
Is Howard Stern still relevant? (Oct '16) Oct '16 Prolapsed Azzhole 1
News Artie Lange on Letterman: drugs, dating & Kim K... (Oct '11) Oct '16 Prolapsed Azzhole 3
News This DJ is OK: Baltimore native Robin Quivers t... (Apr '15) Apr '15 MGJoeViterbo 2
News Jennifer Aniston's most mortifying interview (Apr '15) Apr '15 Noushin 1
News Launch of the Womens Radio Network, WRNW1 (Jul '14) Jul '14 Denise Roberts 1
News Howard Stern says Nicholas David should win, lo... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Agreed 1
More from around the web