Howard: I can stand the sound of my o...

Howard: I can stand the sound of my own voice!

There are 22 comments on the Newsday story from Nov 23, 2007, titled Howard: I can stand the sound of my own voice!. In it, Newsday reports that:

Howard Stern finds himself listening to something different these days: "The Howard Stern Show," on satellite radio.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cathysr

Brentwood, NY

#1 Nov 23, 2007
bababooey!!!
greg

Bronx, NY

#2 Nov 23, 2007
I never loved stern but since he's been gone and replaced by opie, I have to admit, stern is just way funnier then o&a, even though he is a jerk.
joe

Edison, NJ

#3 Nov 23, 2007
bababooey
Honch

Nesconset, NY

#4 Nov 23, 2007
Wait, he's still on the radio?
He used to be funny way back when.
Howard

Edison, NJ

#5 Nov 23, 2007
Stern rules
Go figure

West Branch, MI

#6 Nov 23, 2007
Opie and Anthony used to be hysterical about 10 years ago. When they came back to public radio their hands were ties big time. I heard their show a couple of weeks ago. Horrendous. Don't know what they do on satellite. I refuse to pay to listen to the radio. As far as Howard goes, I used to like his rants but the rest of the show went to hell on K rock. He had to many idiots clogging up his show. ( Gary, Sal, Robin) I don't miss his show much either.
Will

Central Islip, NY

#7 Nov 23, 2007
Fa Fa Fo Hi
Long Live the Jokeman.
Who dis?
Jerry the Marlin

Nesconset, NY

#8 Nov 23, 2007
Will wrote:
Fa Fa Fo Hi
Long Live the Jokeman.
Who dis?
Thanks, Burf!
Americano

United States

#9 Nov 23, 2007
Hi Jackie
NYR

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Nov 23, 2007
F YOU FAT Artie!!!
Hi Fred!
Crazy Alice

United States

#11 Nov 23, 2007
F--- Fat Artie!!
Crazy Alice

Ahoskie, NC

#12 Nov 23, 2007
HI Fred
rwm

Briarcliff Manor, NY

#13 Nov 23, 2007
SIRIUS reported a net loss of ($399.0) million, or ($0.27) per share, for the nine months ended September 30, 2007, including a ($0.04) per share impact from stock-based compensation, compared with a net loss of ($859.3) million, or ($0.61) per share, for the nine months ended September 30, 2006, including a ($0.01) per share impact from the impairment loss and ($0.28) per share impact from stock-based compensation. The adjusted net loss per share, or net loss per share excluding stock-based compensation, was ($0.23) for the nine months ended September 30, 2007 compared with an adjusted net loss per share excluding the impairment loss and stock based compensation of ($0.32) for the nine months ended September 30, 2006 (refer to the reconciliation table of net loss per share to adjusted net loss per share).

What is he proud of?
Jerry the Marlin

Nesconset, NY

#14 Nov 23, 2007
Americano wrote:
Hi Jackie
Hello there Americano
Artie

Houston, TX

#16 Nov 23, 2007
I am on a diet.
manny

Rockville Centre, NY

#17 Nov 23, 2007
fa fa flo hi
manny

Rockville Centre, NY

#18 Nov 23, 2007
f stein
Bill

Morris Plains, NJ

#19 Nov 23, 2007
rwm wrote:
SIRIUS reported a net loss of ($399.0) million, or ($0.27) per share, for the nine months ended September 30, 2007, including a ($0.04) per share impact from stock-based compensation, compared with a net loss of ($859.3) million, or ($0.61) per share, for the nine months ended September 30, 2006, including a ($0.01) per share impact from the impairment loss and ($0.28) per share impact from stock-based compensation. The adjusted net loss per share, or net loss per share excluding stock-based compensation, was ($0.23) for the nine months ended September 30, 2007 compared with an adjusted net loss per share excluding the impairment loss and stock based compensation of ($0.32) for the nine months ended September 30, 2006 (refer to the reconciliation table of net loss per share to adjusted net loss per share).
What is he proud of?
He is proud because like most crooks involved in public companies, he can steal money from the till when it is always empty. Any fool who invests in stocks needs his head examined unless he is in kahoots with a dirty theif like Howard.
Jerry the Marlin

Nesconset, NY

#20 Nov 23, 2007
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>He is proud because like most crooks involved in public companies, he can steal money from the till when it is always empty. Any fool who invests in stocks needs his head examined unless he is in kahoots with a dirty theif like Howard.
First of all, use spellcheck!
Only kidding... Mel is the biggest who-er in the industry, Howard will follow this creep to his grave!
AllWomenAreVicti ms

Levittown, NY

#21 Nov 23, 2007
We are all so happy for you Howard! You got what you wanted and we got FREEDOM from you. By the way, how's that Sirusly crappy stock doing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Howard Stern Show Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Artie Lange on Letterman: drugs, dating & Kim K... (Oct '11) Aug 23 Luis Scott 2
News This DJ is OK: Baltimore native Robin Quivers t... (Apr '15) Apr '15 MGJoeViterbo 2
News Jennifer Aniston's most mortifying interview (Apr '15) Apr '15 Noushin 1
News Launch of the Womens Radio Network, WRNW1 (Jul '14) Jul '14 Denise Roberts 1
News Howard Stern says Nicholas David should win, lo... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Agreed 1
News Jon Hein's 'Fast Food Mania' premieres this wee... (Jun '12) Jun '12 devine 2
News Top 20 Hottest Sybian Girls on the Howard Stern... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Dr Stinko 8
More from around the web