TV's Good Wife Takes On the FCC

Nov 12, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Adweek

Episodes of The Good Wife are often about take-no-prisoners Chicago politics or cutthroat corporate lawsuits.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
kelly dj

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

No.1 2012 to 2013 { janet } topix - micheal jackson talk that talk - Ex super-bowl XL Live rock your body- justin timberlake & janet jackson { Today - You-Tube } 5.817.077 Views { CBS - Must Fine } US $550.000 Again 2012 to 2013 - tieba.baidu.com/p/1766235999
kelly dj

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

No.1 2012 to 2013 { JANET } TOPIX - JANET JACKSON - if u looking for { NEW - US MOVIE } in { ASIA } NOW - EVERYDAY on and welcome to { BEST-BUY } your { TICKET } all nite { dont stop } www.shax.sg/imax

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent The Good Wife Discussions

Search the The Good Wife Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
As atheist TV characters increase, here are 5 o... Mar 26 Bob of Quantum-Faith 20
Living arrangements Feb '14 Joz 1
'The Good Wife' Cast Makes 'Thicky Trick' Music... Jan '14 Joanne 1
'The Good Wife' Season 5, Episode 11 Spoilers: ... Jan '14 Concerned in Minneapolis 1
Emmys 2011: Julianna Margulies wins lead drama ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Les 1
"The Good Wife" star Julianna Margulies empathi... (Jul '13) Aug '13 hittonas 10
Favorite Character? (Jul '13) Jul '13 Michael 1
•••
•••
•••