My kids are going to be superstars

My kids are going to be superstars

There are 4 comments on the Online Sun story from Nov 3, 2010, titled My kids are going to be superstars. In it, Online Sun reports that:

SUPERSTARS move in a different world to the rest of us but has Will Smith not read the stories of the damage done to kids who become stars too soon? People are comparing his 12-year-old son Jaden with Michael Jackson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Online Sun.

Yac Pics

Roswell, GA

#1 Nov 3, 2010
1st their Parents R a Libra & Virgo Neither R lazy so I knew the Kids Wouldn't be.#TeamTip
french man

France

#2 Nov 3, 2010
Will smith tes le meilleur !! Respect
Wendy Allen-Spiegeler

United States

#3 Nov 3, 2010
So far have just seen Jaden at it and NO DOUBT he is a NATURAL!!! Just keep it simple and never forget BALANCE and WISDOM!!!
black knight

Douglas, GA

#4 Nov 3, 2010
the 3stooges,dont think hesa no jackson ,somebodys on crack

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lee Blessing's INDEPENDENCE Opens Tonight at Lo... (Jun '14) Jun '14 daxton 1
News Will Smith Reunites Fresh Prince Co-Stars On U.... (May '13) May '13 meilah carter 1
News Will Smith & Family Decoded: They Are Legend (Jan '13) Jan '13 Doyouvideos 1
News Obama picks sides in Nicki Minaj-Mariah Carey feud (Oct '12) Oct '12 kelly dj 13
News Fox News Panel Investigates Whether The Sister ... (Apr '12) Apr '12 tashamac 1
News Daily Video: The Fresh Prince Of Bellaire, Texas (Feb '12) Feb '12 Kayla 1
News Celebrity Birthdays (Nov '11) Nov '11 Angelica 1
More from around the web