Celebrity Birthdays

Celebrity Birthdays

There are 1 comment on the Springfield News Leader story from Nov 27, 2011, titled Celebrity Birthdays. In it, Springfield News Leader reports that:

Today: Actor James Avery is 63. TV personality Bill Nye is 56. Actress Robin Givens is 47.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Springfield News Leader.

Angelica

United States

#1 Nov 27, 2011
I remember watching Bill Nye when I was younger. Happy Birthday Bill. Happy birthday to everyone who has a birthday famous or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alexis Arquette Blasts Will & Jada Pinkett Smit... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Maggie Gallaghers... 1
News Lee Blessing's INDEPENDENCE Opens Tonight at Lo... (Jun '14) Jun '14 daxton 1
News Will Smith Reunites Fresh Prince Co-Stars On U.... (May '13) May '13 meilah carter 1
News Will Smith & Family Decoded: They Are Legend (Jan '13) Jan '13 Doyouvideos 1
News Obama picks sides in Nicki Minaj-Mariah Carey feud (Oct '12) Oct '12 kelly dj 12
News Fox News Panel Investigates Whether The Sister ... (Apr '12) Apr '12 tashamac 1
News Daily Video: The Fresh Prince Of Bellaire, Texas (Feb '12) Feb '12 Kayla 1
More from around the web