Jennifer Aniston's 40th Birthday Part...

Jennifer Aniston's 40th Birthday Party on 'Ellen'

There are 4 comments on the ETonline story from Feb 5, 2009, titled Jennifer Aniston's 40th Birthday Party on 'Ellen'. In it, ETonline reports that:

Ellen DeGeneres throws Jennifer Aniston an impromptu birthday party for the 'He's Just Not That Into You' star's 40th birthday! It happens on Friday, so tune in to "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" when the talk show ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ETonline.

tex_

Spring, TX

#1 Feb 5, 2009
Okay, when does Ellen come on?
RLB

Albemarle, NC

#2 Feb 6, 2009
Check your local listings for showtime!
tex_

Spring, TX

#3 Feb 6, 2009
I got to see the video. ellen had the friends coffee shop set recreated and had a lovely birthday cake there for her. really sweet. I was watching "Big Love" when it came on.
Mayson

San Jose, CA

#4 Feb 6, 2009
tex_ wrote:
Okay, when does Ellen come on?
Here something.....John Mayers and Jenn on the Ellen show

http://www.etonline.com/index.html...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Ellen DeGeneres Show Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best College Mascot Juju to Ellen Apr 6 kithom 1
News This gay Iraqi army couple's love story on The ... Jan '17 Phyllis Schlafly ... 1
News Stars of 'Hidden Figures' Repudiate Kim Burrell... Jan '17 The Wheeze of Trump 2
Where is Gina? Nov '16 kady 1
News Mariah Carey to Ellen on Split from James Packe... Nov '16 Run Dude RUN 1
News Justin Timberlake Spoofs "Doctor Strange" with ... Nov '16 andet1987 2
News Ellen Degeneres: Judging 'American Idol' was on... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Praise Be 1
More from around the web