Aunt seeking help for Nephew
Robbie Jackson

Hephzibah, GA

#1 Mar 16, 2013
Ellen, I watch your show everday. You have a very big heart when there is a need. My Sister died in a tragic auto on her baby boy first day of college. He was not able to get funding to start the next year, we applied with every school loan company and applied for every grant we could get. No one would give him a loan, we could not get a co-signed loan, nothing. The winter quarter came and we had enough for this quarter for his classes, room and board was not included. He has spent this quarter in other students dorms. I worry because if he get caught he may get kicked out, and there may be problems for the students trying to help him.He do not have a food card and the student friend of his that has an unlimited food card account are helping feed him.I do not have the funds to help him with averything he need, I give him all I can. My heart hurts because he wants an education so badly he do not complaint. He says he will not go back this summer if he can not have a room of his own. Will you please help us.I do not have a good car that can get him back and forward to school. His School is 2-3 hours from home. We need help and we are reaching out to you, Thanks Ellen!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Ellen DeGeneres Show Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News VIDEO: Lindsay Lohan breaks silence on her 'lis... (Mar '14) Jul '17 Operator NumberTwo 7
Best College Mascot Juju to Ellen (Apr '17) Apr '17 kithom 1
News This gay Iraqi army couple's love story on The ... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Phyllis Schlafly ... 1
News Stars of 'Hidden Figures' Repudiate Kim Burrell... (Jan '17) Jan '17 The Wheeze of Trump 2
Where is Gina? (Nov '16) Nov '16 kady 1
News Mariah Carey to Ellen on Split from James Packe... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Run Dude RUN 1
News Justin Timberlake Spoofs "Doctor Strange" with ... (Nov '16) Nov '16 andet1987 2