Heartbreaking Tragedy: Old NY Judge I...

Heartbreaking Tragedy: Old NY Judge Ignores Gun Threats Against Children

Removal of Judge Drager

New York, NY

#1 Mar 12, 2013
Tragedy: NYJudge Laura Drager Ignores Gun Threats Against Innocent Children in Lieu of Protecting the Rich. Heartbreaking Situation for Women and Children

New York Women Desperately Need Your Help. Go to Change.Org , Remove Judge Drager.

She has deliberately overlooked child abuse and children being brutally beaten, gun threats against children, and domestic abuse to protect the monied litigant and to unlawfully seize assets from innocent women.

Everyone is distancing themselves from this vile and reprehensible sub par jurist.

Remove Judge Drager From the Bench at Change.Org

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Ellen DeGeneres Show Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ellen Degeneres: Judging 'American Idol' was on... Sep '15 Praise Be 1
News Clinton visits 'Ellen,' wins DeGeneres' vote of... Sep '15 Responsibility 8
News Ellen: Kids are not in star couple's future, El... (Mar '15) Apr '15 Ted Cruze 11
News Van Halen tour headed for Bay Area (Mar '15) Mar '15 clownwong 1
Name of the song. (Mar '15) Mar '15 Maria 1
News Ellen DeGeneres Overnights The Black And Blue D... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Kelly 3
News Preteen Dancers Lund and Hatala Find "Future Hu... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Kevin Hawkins 1
More from around the web