The 'Suite Life' Of The Sprouse Twins

The 'Suite Life' Of The Sprouse Twins

There are 498 comments on the CBS News story from Jul 6, 2006, titled The 'Suite Life' Of The Sprouse Twins. In it, CBS News reports that:

Life is a whirlwind for 13-year-old twins Dylan and Cole Sprouse. America first got to know them in Adam Sandler's 1999 smash hit comedy "Big Daddy." Now they're busy working on a new magazine called the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

First Prev
of 25
Next Last
jessica

United States

#1 Aug 7, 2006
I love you because you have nice hair and i want to kiss you
jessica

United States

#2 Aug 7, 2006
michagan
SARAH

Lake Villa, IL

#3 Aug 7, 2006
HEY GIRL, I HAVE A FRIEND NAME JESSICA!
holly

Evansville, IN

#4 Aug 7, 2006
i have a friend named jessica to
Sara efron

Brook Park, OH

#5 Aug 7, 2006
SARAH wrote:
HEY GIRL, I HAVE A FRIEND NAME JESSICA!
why did you say that you were adam brody when u r not i mean its the real world
Sara efron

Brook Park, OH

#6 Aug 7, 2006
jessica wrote:
michagan
do you know some one named haliey mcculy
brianna

Vancouver, WA

#7 Aug 7, 2006
hey people is holly,summer or jennifer on?
sara

Lake Villa, IL

#8 Aug 7, 2006
Sara efron wrote:
<quoted text>
why did you say that you were adam brody when u r not i mean its the real world
I never said I was adam brody...what are you talking about?!
Sara efron

Brook Park, OH

#9 Aug 8, 2006
sara wrote:
<quoted text>I never said I was adam brody...what are you talking about?!
well aparently you both are from the same state and city so....
sara

Lake Villa, IL

#10 Aug 10, 2006
yeah...thats because my friend STEPHANIE from Round Lake too, she goes on here also. She was the one who told me about it so I think its her. Or maybe its another person, because people from ALL OVER go on here. It doesn't matter if there's two round lakes.
Blanka

El Cajon, CA

#11 Aug 10, 2006
Who do u like the best
sara

Lake Villa, IL

#12 Aug 11, 2006
Blanka-are you asking me who i like the best or someone else? Just wonderin!!:-)
yazmin

Lake Villa, IL

#13 Aug 13, 2006
jessica wrote:
I love you because you have nice hair and i want to kiss you
ummm okay....you're right but umm a little over the top. but u areee right they are pretty hot!
yazmin

Lake Villa, IL

#14 Aug 13, 2006
I LOVE DYLAN AND COLE SPROUSE wow but yea
y do u need to know

Brownsville, TX

#15 Aug 13, 2006
I love Cole we r dating
dawn

Canada

#16 Aug 14, 2006
dylaN AND cole RULE!
Savana

Ruidoso, NM

#17 Aug 14, 2006
oooooooooooooook
unmown

United States

#18 Aug 17, 2006
gggggggggggggooooooooo COLE SPROUSE I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!
i luv cole

San Jose, CA

#19 Aug 17, 2006
does cole have a grlfriend?
i luv cole

San Jose, CA

#20 Aug 17, 2006
dawn wrote:
dylaN AND cole RULE!
i know huh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 25
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Early Show Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Click to read:Expert: Pakistan needs U.S. to su... (May '11) Jan '15 MOMIN ANSARI 9
News Marital Bickering May Help Heart Health (Oct '07) Sep '13 Abdiel 3
News Keeping An Eye On The "Karachi Kids" (Jul '08) Sep '12 Clark 73
News "Choreplay" the New Foreplay? (Sep '10) Nov '11 cookingclasses 4
News School Board Target: "God Blocked the Bullet" (Dec '10) Aug '11 VEG 3
News Click to read: Obama on U.S. economy at CBS New... (May '11) May '11 trod 8
News Town Hall with the President (May '11) May '11 The Difference 5
More from around the web