Town Hall on the Economy, with Presid...

Town Hall on the Economy, with President Obama

There are 5 comments on the CBS News story from May 13, 2011, titled Town Hall on the Economy, with President Obama. In it, CBS News reports that:

At a CBS News town meeting at the Newseum in Washington, D.C., President Obama responds to an audience members' concerns over rising gas prices.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

OBAMA LUVS ILLEGAL ALIENS

Pittston, PA

#1 May 13, 2011
Obama will make gas cheaper---so you can huff it and forget all your troubles for a few hours.

Plus, after getting brain damage from huffing gas, you'll want to vote democrat.
Carla

Greenwich, CT

#2 May 13, 2011
The Federal government has grown into an insatiable giant that is always hungry for cash. After it gets done feasting on the banks, the oil companies, CEOs, and other "evil" corporations, it will come for YOU, the general public! It has no alternative ...

STOP IT'S SPENDING NOW ... Spread the word ... for our own good!
Tom

Neuhausen, Germany

#3 May 13, 2011
and so what ,,achievements,, were achieved during these presidunency? Only hunderds of tousends or milions of innocent victims and three wars and nothing more.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#4 May 13, 2011
LMAO!!!! It was rife and stacked with PRO-Obama supporters. Obama is a disgrace to the White House and AMERICA!

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#5 May 13, 2011
DavidH64 wrote:
LMAO!!!! It was rife and stacked with PRO-Obama supporters. Obama is a disgrace to the White House and AMERICA!
his soros funded minions are coming out of the wood work...
or, should i say, out of the local seiu union halls

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Early Show Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Click to read:Expert: Pakistan needs U.S. to su... (May '11) Jan '15 MOMIN ANSARI 9
News Marital Bickering May Help Heart Health (Oct '07) Sep '13 Abdiel 3
News Keeping An Eye On The "Karachi Kids" (Jul '08) Sep '12 Clark 73
News "Choreplay" the New Foreplay? (Sep '10) Nov '11 cookingclasses 4
News School Board Target: "God Blocked the Bullet" (Dec '10) Aug '11 VEG 3
News The 'Suite Life' Of The Sprouse Twins (Aug '06) Jul '11 MariaPickles97 498
News Click to read: Obama on U.S. economy at CBS New... (May '11) May '11 trod 8
More from around the web