McCain: Iraq Milestone No Thanks to O...

McCain: Iraq Milestone No Thanks to Obama

There are 6 comments on the KIMA-TV Yakima story from Sep 1, 2010, titled McCain: Iraq Milestone No Thanks to Obama. In it, KIMA-TV Yakima reports that:

Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., appears on CBS' "The Early Show," Sept. 1, 2010. Stories President Barack Obama touted the end of combat operations in Iraq - a milestone that comes seven years after the U.S. invasion of that country toppled Saddam Hussein's regime - during an Oval Office address Tuesday, but many Republicans have argued Mr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KIMA-TV Yakima.

Vernon Hills, IL

#1 Sep 1, 2010
I would like to see Obama give CREDIT to those who SUPPORTED the surge and ADMIT THAT HE WAS WRONG in voting AGAINST the surge.

A little humility would do wonders in bringing UNITY back into the political arena.

BUT, I'm not holding my breath.

Baltimore, MD

#2 Sep 1, 2010
what was that talk obama made last night? what the H E double hockey sticks all that about? did he say anything worthwhile? is he ever going to address iran and what it means if we allow iran to get a nuclear weapon? if iran gets a nuke.......the middle east is done.......none of those countries (saudi arabia, jordan, syria, etc.,) would hesitate to use a a barrel of oil go from $70 to $400 in the next 5 years.

“It's 420 here.”

Since: Jun 07

cold comfort farm

#3 Sep 1, 2010
O says the war is over. Really? It sounds more like Korea again. Us there to stem Iran's Middle East ambitions.
And jobs???? Where do returning servicepeople go for work? Do they get first dibs? Or do college students? Or those who have lost jobs and homes due to the follies of the bankers and Congress?
I don't think O or Congress or any candidates running today have any answers to these questions.

Government sucks

Sebastian, FL

#4 Sep 1, 2010
Iran has already got a nuke and there isn't a damned thing the U.S can do about it. After a almost a decade of war, the wing-nuts want to jump right in to the next one at the slightest provocation, we haven't even finished the ones we're currently fighting. We couldn't put down two countries that don't have an army, navy, air force or any kind of military. What makes you think we can put down one with these attributes. It reminds me of our revolutionary war,we didn't have squat and we defeated the greatest military on earth at that time. Are we now the British of our time.

Dallas, TX

#5 Sep 1, 2010
who cares who gets the credit or blame? Bring these kids home!

“It's about the American People”

Since: Jun 07

Flushing, NY

#6 Sep 1, 2010
McCain is wrong to ask for stupid credit when US national security and US military deterrent power was lost and fell under Obama to its lowest in history. The incompetent, fake and un-American commander in chief Obama looked like he were the international officer that was sent by the UN to tell US troops and the American people to get out of the Middle East and leave it all to the radical islamic Iranian regime control. Clearly, the Middle east will be different after US troops are gone with Iranian regime of the suicidal madman radical Islamic martyr Ahmadinajad as superpower that threatening Israel, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and European country with nukes and dirty bombs in the hands of his proxy Islamic terrorists that are spread all over the Middle east including Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Lebanon, Gaza, West bank and Jerusalem. Obama allowed the Russian regime of ex. KGB Putin to become partner in Iranian superpower in his efforts to make radical Islamic Iranian caliphate controlling almost half of the oil in the world. In Addition, no “peace” is possible between Israel and the Palestinians can ever happen without Israel surrendering Jerusalem and the Holyland Jewish cities to the Iranian superpower regime first which is what Imam Obama is trying to achieve by threatening PM Netanyahu to do just that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Early Show Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Click to read:Expert: Pakistan needs U.S. to su... (May '11) Jan '15 MOMIN ANSARI 9
News Marital Bickering May Help Heart Health (Oct '07) Sep '13 Abdiel 3
News Keeping An Eye On The "Karachi Kids" (Jul '08) Sep '12 Clark 73
News "Choreplay" the New Foreplay? (Sep '10) Nov '11 cookingclasses 4
News School Board Target: "God Blocked the Bullet" (Dec '10) Aug '11 VEG 3
News The 'Suite Life' Of The Sprouse Twins (Aug '06) Jul '11 MariaPickles97 498
News Click to read: Obama on U.S. economy at CBS New... (May '11) May '11 trod 8
More from around the web