Richardson: "Temporary Victory" on Ar...

Richardson: "Temporary Victory" on Arizona Law

There are 186 comments on the KFVS-TV Cape Girardeau story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Richardson: "Temporary Victory" on Arizona Law. In it, KFVS-TV Cape Girardeau reports that:

A federal judge's decision to block key provisions of Arizona's controversial immigration enforcement law has renewed the debate about overhauling the nation's immigration policies.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFVS-TV Cape Girardeau.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Born in the USA

Wyandanch, NY

#200 Aug 6, 2010
An illegal, drunk, driving the wrong way on a Freeway with her child in car plows head on into innocent Americans on thier way to a dinner. All four Americans are in very bad shape and not expected to live, the child is stable, cause she flew under the seat which saved her, the drunkin mother is in a induced coma for head trama, the only I.D. she had on her was an expired Mexican license. This is causing grief to the families of the victims and the tax payers tons of money, if the imagrantion laws were properly inforced this wouldnt have happened. Its time to put a dead stop to these Illegals coming on our country... This happened in N.Y.
Sorrow

United States

#201 Aug 6, 2010
Born in the USA wrote:
An illegal, drunk, driving the wrong way on a Freeway with her child in car plows head on into innocent Americans on thier way to a dinner. All four Americans are in very bad shape and not expected to live, the child is stable, cause she flew under the seat which saved her, the drunkin mother is in a induced coma for head trama, the only I.D. she had on her was an expired Mexican license. This is causing grief to the families of the victims and the tax payers tons of money, if the imagrantion laws were properly inforced this wouldnt have happened. Its time to put a dead stop to these Illegals coming on our country... This happened in N.Y.
Much sympathy to the injured and their families. My prayers go out to them. This is a problem we have faced on the border for YEARS! Unlicensed and uninsured. But here they claim they are citizens of Mexico. While living in the US. Mexican license plates that who knows if they're legit or not. Both MX and TX require liability at a minimum for cars but these scofflaws have insurance neither place. They hit you, you are SOL unless you have uninsured motorist and pay for it.

Don't get me started. That's just the license plates and insurance gripe start. Get onto welfare, WIC, USDA commodities, food stamps or your states equivalent, AFDC. CARS LIKE ESCALADES WITH CHIHUAHUA PLATES DROPPING PEOPLE OFF AT THE TEXAS DHSS FOR FOOD STAMPS AND ASSISTANCE.
Latenighter

Centerburg, OH

#202 Aug 6, 2010
Let's do not forget that illegals get driver's licenses and instate tuition in New Mexico.
Deputy276

United States

#204 Aug 7, 2010
Latenighter wrote:
Let's do not forget that illegals get driver's licenses and instate tuition in New Mexico.
And lets not forget your old lady is your sister and you both are welfare leeches and on food stamps. Get a life, loser.
Grimreaper

United States

#205 Aug 17, 2010
Richardson is puppetician scum same as governor johnson was.

Deputy276

“Not vengeance, punishment.”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#206 Aug 17, 2010
Deputy276 wrote:
<quoted text>
And lets not forget your old lady is your sister and you both are welfare leeches and on food stamps. Get a life, loser.
Still trying to impersonate me. Can't think up an ID of your own? Are you that feeble-minded? Guess so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Early Show Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Click to read:Expert: Pakistan needs U.S. to su... (May '11) Jan '15 MOMIN ANSARI 9
News Marital Bickering May Help Heart Health (Oct '07) Sep '13 Abdiel 3
News Keeping An Eye On The "Karachi Kids" (Jul '08) Sep '12 Clark 73
News "Choreplay" the New Foreplay? (Sep '10) Nov '11 cookingclasses 4
News School Board Target: "God Blocked the Bullet" (Dec '10) Aug '11 VEG 3
News The 'Suite Life' Of The Sprouse Twins (Aug '06) Jul '11 MariaPickles97 498
News Click to read: Obama on U.S. economy at CBS New... (May '11) May '11 trod 8
More from around the web