Click to read: Obama on U.S. economy at CBS News town hall

Full story: KFVS-TV Cape Girardeau

President Barack Obama smiles during a break at a CBS News Town Hall Meeting on the economy, Wednesday, May 11, 2011, at the Newseum in Washington.
Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated May 14, 2011
Dreams

Milton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2011

Gary

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2011

Judged:

I like Obama but there isn't very much to smile about in this economy. The recovery is way to slow,
party because of the constant opposition by the Republicans to every attempt by the Administration to get things rolling again and partly because of the depth of the Bush Depression.
Juanita

Greenwich, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2011

Judged:

Gary wrote:
I like Obama but there isn't very much to smile about in this economy. The recovery is way to slow,
party because of the constant opposition by the Republicans to every attempt by the Administration to get things rolling again and partly because of the depth of the Bush Depression.
Obama told Oprah his most memorable experience as President was being on vacation with his family. That shows you how little the health care initiative (or stimulus boondoggle) really meant to him.

It also shows how little he cares about you, the general public!

Since: Jun 09

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2011

Gary wrote:
I like Obama but there isn't very much to smile about in this economy. The recovery is way to slow, party because of the constant opposition by the Republicans to every attempt by the Administration to get things rolling again and partly because of the depth of the Bush Depression.
Yes, Bush left a beastly economy with his big government policies. But Obama deal with the beast by running up the government credit card. His stimulus was like trying to get Michael Moore to lose weight be giving him a gift certificate to a candy store.
LOL

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2011

yeah yeah yeah.....

we've heard it before.....

lazer focused on jobs.......

I guess obama has a copyright on that line by now.....

“DEMOCRATS ARE JACKASSES”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Gary wrote:
You do know that Obama and the Democrats were in control up until last Jan right, so it's clear that you have no clue on what you are talking about.
OBAMA LUVS ILLEGAL ALIENS

Pittston, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

cbs news----where gringo skank katie couric got paid millions to look preety and gringo, while cbs also a big believer in spanish speaking illegal aliens, as long as cbs doesn't have to hire spanish speakin illegal aliens.
trod

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2011

Judged:

Obama blames everything on the past administration. What a joke, The dems were in control the last 2 years of the Bush Admin. and Obama has destroyed this country since he has been in office. He is clueless.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent The Early Show Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marital Bickering May Help Heart Health (Oct '07) Sep '13 Abdiel 3
Click to read:Expert: Pakistan needs U.S. to su... (May '11) Dec '12 mICHEAL 8
Keeping An Eye On The "Karachi Kids" (Jul '08) Sep '12 Clark 73
"Choreplay" the New Foreplay? (Sep '10) Nov '11 cookingclasses 4
School Board Target: "God Blocked the Bullet" (Dec '10) Aug '11 VEG 3
The 'Suite Life' Of The Sprouse Twins (Aug '06) Jul '11 MariaPickles97 498
Town Hall with the President (May '11) May '11 The Difference 5

Search the The Early Show Forum:
•••
•••