Liz Trotta: Thanks for the Laughs, Now a Few Facts

Feb 24, 2012 Full story: Women's eNews

Fox News Channel's Liz Trotta has by now taken plenty of heat and ridicule for expressing the idea that rape, for military women, is inevitable.

Full Story
titanstyle

Kerman, CA

#1 Mar 11, 2012
unfortunately, Liz is correct and offers the reasons why the American military will always be conflicted with men and women rubbing up against each other in close quarters or close military operations..........men and women need each other and support their emotions. Boys and girls probably won't be having sex in the foxholes, but they probably won't feel emotionally supported away from their families when they are away for training or forward operations. I appreciate how Liz sees this problem and offers protection physically and emotionally for all of us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Daily Show Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UK comedian spurring US to action 13 hr jeffry 1
The 'Daily Show' search is on: Who's the next J... Feb 12 Gruber Makes Sens... 1
No joke: Jon Stewart is leaving a The Daily Showa Feb 12 Sterkfontein Swar... 3
Jon Stewart is leaving 'The Daily Show' Feb 11 Exposed 2
Jon Stewart On Brian Williams Scandal: Finally ... Feb 11 Exposed 1
Slaughtered on their way to work: Hours ahead o... Feb 11 Zeppelin 1
Www.CoryandTopanga.Com No Longer Exists, Consid... (Aug '07) Jan '15 Mpk123 41
More from around the web